People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

He is following the BluePrint of your man Vincent Kennedy during the night of OWen's Death.

"The show must go on."

Sad.

the natural evolution of an attitude where nothing matters but the show, at least Vance had to act like he was sad back in the day, we might be living in a time where you can kinda lean into it: "my shows are to die for."

be fascinating to see what comes out of this.

We’re people this bad for michael Jackson? And I’m not comparing the two but just thinking about all the people who passed out then? Or was that from star struck

That's why I'm in favor of polygamy, throuples, and beyond.

The data is clear. More parents=more success for the children.

Trying to raise my kids with at least 4 moms in the household.
You married? :lol:
Had this conversation at the shop the other day. Mans asked if we would be in favor of polygamy.
all the married cats said hell no. Who would want more than one wife?

the Chinese emperors had it right though. One queen and all the concubines in a separate house

Some people in here acting like this didn’t happen in any other generations and this is exclusive to these kids.
wrong.
It’s happened before and will continue to happen.

also the generational thing where people rag on the kids is dumb af. Do you remember all the stupid **** that happened as kids? We are no better. Kids will be kids and they are dumb af from every generation. We just old now and turning in to our parents.

We’re people this bad for michael Jackson? And I’m not comparing the two but just thinking about all the people who passed out then? Or was that from star struck

Rabid obsessive fans is regular thing countless music artists , actors even tiktok celebrities :lol: bring this out of there fanbase / people

Naw, rapper deserves a lot of blame for this. 20+ mins of allowing it to take place while he riled everyone up

He does but it doesn’t stop there, I blame the organizers and security, I blame major corporations for marketing Travis to kids (Nike, Reese puffs, 2k, Fortnite, McDonalds), also social media gotta take it’s fair share as well.

I know it’s a cop out to blame social media at this point but when you see first hand accounts of people getting crushed and others can’t see they need help because they’re too busy living through their Snapchat that’s a problem.

Also parents gotta take this L too. No one under the age of 18 should’ve been there.

You married? :lol:
Had this conversation at the shop the other day. Mans asked if we would be in favor of polygamy.
all the married cats said hell no. Who would want more than one wife?

the Chinese emperors had it right though. One queen and all the concubines in a separate house
Yeah for sure, one is enough. :lol:

seems like a pattern of behavior on his part, not the first time folks have gotten crushed at one of his performances...looks to be on brand.

I suspect he'll gain popularity in key demos.
I mean people mad at travis scott but mosh pits been a thing since I can remember

Most of these kids only went so they can post on social media to flex to their peers for likes and "hey I was here"

Most of these "fans" don't even know why they like dude except that he's the new "IT" thing and trending.

Nike, McDonald's, SONY etc saw this and capitalized on it for financial gain

Son is basically getting propped up and pimped out to the youth so others can profit
Couldn't this argument be made for just about any popular item/craze/artist/celebrity?

I mean isn't this whole site's culture (shoe head) a function of the, "I think I'm SUPPOSED to like this since everyone else does" mentality?

Been in a crowd situation similar to the one at Astroworld but the crowd was much smaller

Remember helping some girls not get crushed, and me and my homeboy and other dudes pushing back against the surge coming from the back of the crowd

Its hot, you been standing for a long time and now you're exerting energy pushing people off you
Survival of the fittest

I mean people mad at travis scott but mosh pits been a thing since I can remember

anyone who has been in a mosh pit knows Mosh Pit Law: body on the floor, stop. help.

that plus bands have famously stopped shows to tell crowd to control themselves, to "take one step back, now another, and another."

as The Guy With The Mic, you are the master of ceremonies...you must stop and help, now.

...at least, that was my theory.

anyone who has been in a mosh pit knows Mosh Pit Law: body on the floor, stop. help.

that plus bands have famously stopped shows to tell crowd to control themselves, to "take one step back, now another, and another."

as The Guy With The Mic, you are the master of ceremonies...you must stop and help, now.

...at least, that was my theory.
Yeah but at this point it doesn’t even look like moshing was the issue, it was a crowd crush situation with nowhere to move and people were suffocating standing up.

Yeah but at this point it doesn’t even look like moshing was the issue, it was a crowd crush situation with nowhere to move and people were suffocating standing up.

oh no doubt, like one of those horrible club fires where a bunch of people die, the failure started in the planning...this series of events is not possible with the proper coordination.

where was the water where were the medics where were escape routes where was security where was the tech guy where was

not often you see the DJ pouring gasoline tho.

Back
Top Bottom