People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

I wonder if people will actually sour on Travis

Not only will his popularity go up but his fans will post memes like

“BRB going to Travis Scott show”
5FDC62FD-56D2-45C6-8F08-2E9042A7BF7D.jpeg

…and still go to the concert

Was watching the stream and he stopped several times and asked what’s going on . Also saw somebody passed out , told people don’t touch him and directed medics his way .

There are a lot of people to blame for this , but I think the bulk goes to live nation and Travis team for the preparation , more than Travis the individual . Unfortunately passing out at these festivals isn’t unusual, so I don’t think he realized the magnitude of what was happening

Super unfortunate and several people dropped the ball regardless and rip to people who passed.
Yea, he should have never even gotten on stage also due to what was going on before hand. I understand if he personally didnt have the details but hes one of the biggest stars in the world....his management, production , and the city failed. Carti's concert at NRG was cancelled also but they let Travis go on? :emoji_moneybag::emoji_moneybag::emoji_moneybag:

anyone who has been in a mosh pit knows Mosh Pit Law: body on the floor, stop. help.

that plus bands have famously stopped shows to tell crowd to control themselves, to "take one step back, now another, and another."

as The Guy With The Mic, you are the master of ceremonies...you must stop and help, now.

...at least, that was my theory.
Did not know there were rules.

is it possible travis Scott didn’t know people were dead on the floor?
50k people and mad lights in your face is a lot all while being inebriated

We just saw people storm the capitol with the best security in the country but we are supposed to lay blame on a performer?

So an artist on stage performing is supposed to be able to see someone passed out 200yds into the crowd?

He addressed the stuff he could see from the stage
Everything else is the responsibility of the paid security staff and paid medical personnel

anyone who has been in a mosh pit knows Mosh Pit Law: body on the floor, stop. help.

that plus bands have famously stopped shows to tell crowd to control themselves, to "take one step back, now another, and another."

as The Guy With The Mic, you are the master of ceremonies...you must stop and help, now.

...at least, that was my theory.

Yup. Been to a few heavy metal concerts. Every time someone would fall, the pit would stop and you’d see like 2 to 3 guys go and help them up.

Apple had multiple cameras running....LiveNation had already agreed to stop the concert...but nobody stopped Travis, cut mics, etc....continuing the show wasnt his fault. Not to say that he isnt at fault for other things though.

Tomato tomatoe

orrrrrr how about you imagine that was your mother just trying to do her job and some dumb#(#* doesn’t know how to talk to people decides he wants to make her feel small

then imagine some dumb@(@( on the internet would defend that shh

Back
Top Bottom