People really out here dying to see Travis Scott/Astroworld?

So many assumptions being made:

1. Who knows if dude actually worked for Summer Jam. We’ve seen cases of people pretending to do sign language on stage.

2. Even if he did work for Summer Jam, who knows if Travis knew that?

3. Even if he did work for Summer Jam, and Travis knew that, who knows if that clears him to be on stage

4. Who knows if all of this was staged and just a part of the show?

Of course if you make every assumption against Travis it looks like he handled it very poorly. But from a security standpoint that could have been way worse.

travis starts off by saying “get your f’n nerdy @]¥£] off the stage”

maybe he should have called security, if that was his concern

IF you make

That’s why I said “could.” Just like it could have been completely staged.

That’s very different than making a determination that he acted properly or improperly with limited info.

That’s why I said “could.” Just like it could have been completely staged.

That’s very different than making a determination that he acted properly or improperly with limited info.

so we agree he didn’t handle that well?

and I think we can just watch the video to determine if he was rude or not.. unless you think calling someone an f’n nerd is polite

so we agree he didn’t handle that well?

and I think we can just watch the video to determine if he was rude or not.. unless you think calling someone an f’n nerd is polite

Yea, if we assume it wasn’t a part of the show.

Yea, if we assume it wasn’t a part of the show.

it’s called basic human decency.. if I see someone I don’t know in a public environment, I don’t start cursing at them and belittling them

these are things we’re taught as children

if that was part of the show, what is that saying about dude and his fans?

it’s called basic human decency.. if I see someone I don’t know in a public environment, I don’t start cursing at them and belittling them

Have you met many Travis fans? Most are suburban white kids and non black minorities who think they have a pass to say the n word.

Pretty on brand if you ask me

Last edited:

Have you listened to any of his lyrics? One of his top songs is Sicko mode.

This isn’t like you running into someone at the supermarket and using your manners.

Have you listened to any of his lyrics? One of his top songs is Sicko mode.

This isn’t like you running into someone at the supermarket and using your manners.

you’re assuming a lot just based on a song

im not going assume these horror directors who have all the imagination in the world to come up with that shh are incapable of speaking to another human being or at the very least not address them as an “f’n nerd”

ain’t people quick to say separate the art from the artist when it’s convenien?

Have you met many Travis fans? Most are suburban white kids who think they have a pass to say the n word.

Pretty on brand if you ask me
This is the real reason the show wasn't canceled
If that had been a majority black crowd rushing the gates and knocking down metal detectors the police would have shut that 💩 down immediately

I personally thing Trvis music sucks

Im not the biggest fan of his music either, though the Jackboys album was hard af, but literally has nothing to do with the topic. :lol: Now if you said he sounds terrible live, thennnn we can talk cause imagine getting trampled at a Travis Scott concert knowing he sounds like dog **** live. Smh.

The problem is society placing more importance on working than parenting. The decline of the two parent household and normalization of divorce started the decline imo.

The normalization of not disciplining your kid and soft parents are the issue

Back
Top Bottom