People smoking in your vicinity unappreciation vol. cancer

whats the point of having smoking laws inside if their gonna smoke in your face outside of buildings or walking to class.....i mean cmon....im trying to getgucci bucci on and this chinstrap is smoking his fubu/paco jeans away....if this takes a second of my mile im gonna punch a ricky hatton

Bruh...calm down...you mad? Wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend...

But as 4 me, I'm a smoker, but I'm considerate enough 2 not do it around nonsmokers, babies, old folk, etc.

Not another one of these threads...
eyes.gif

I hate when you're forced to be subjected to it at bars. I like how some cities around here have laws against smoking in bars.

When you're sittin' there tryin' to watch the game, but you can barely breathe cuz of this fat hick smoking cig after cig next to you.
smh.gif

Then you go home, and realize all of your clothes smell like a damn chimney, and you weren't even the one smoking.

I smoke but I'm very selective of where and when I smoke out of respect for others.

That and Ontario has a by-law where you can't smoke indoors in public places like bars, clubs and restaurants unless in a specially ventilated area orroofless patio.

We usually smoke anyways in clubs when we are drunk or smoking an L.

yeah i hate that. there was someone actually smoking INSIDE the target center during a timberwolves game. it wasnt much but just that one cigarette was tearingup my lungs

I hate that+*%% to where I work people come back and smoke cigarettes all up in my face and its not like its one person it be like 3 or 4 people at a time. Iain't got any problems with smokers but do them specific people need to blow they smoke my face.

I honestly hate cigs. The smell they leave on your clothes is horrible. If something else is being lit up, well thats a different story....
wink.gif

Yeah, it's annoying how some people smoke and walk.
I always have to speed up to get in front of them. You'd think
they were doing it on purpose.

I personally don't like smoking cigarettes but for some reason I love the smell smoke. walking thru a cloud of smoke after somebody just puffs it isrevitalizing to me
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

I think the worst has to be when a fellow employee comes back after a smoke break and you have no choice but to breathe in the nasty after smell
sick.gif

word... i quit smoking a while ago and now i realize how much that shhh stinks.
weed isnt any better.

Originally Posted by IM FRESH428

yeah i hate that. there was someone actually smoking INSIDE the target center during a timberwolves game. it wasnt much but just that one cigarette was tearing up my lungs

eek.gif
roll.gif

I HATE when people are smoking at the front door anywhere (Clubs, Mall, Department stores). Go off to the side if you have to smoke.

Originally Posted by West2East

I think the worst has to be when a fellow employee comes back after a smoke break and you have no choice but to breathe in the nasty after smell
sick.gif
Thank you. and my co worker smokes like 10 a day.

I hate waitin for the train/bus and somebody gotta sit right next to you and start smokin
smh.gif
I hit em wit the
indifferent.gif
and walk away it gets mad annoyin jus sittinthere relaxin till they jus @$#* it up makes me wanna give somebody the good ol' sweet chin music

Back
Top Bottom