people still have 56k?

i asked this question to my friends the other day... haha i couldnt believe that some people still have it...thats like people still having old box tv'sand not flat panel ones....or even HD Tv's....

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

i asked this question to my friends the other day... haha i couldnt believe that some people still have it...thats like people still having old box tv's and not flat panel ones....or even HD Tv's....

i got a few flat screens but i still go to cribs and see tube tv's all the time

i asked this question to my friends the other day... haha i couldnt believe that some people still have it...thats like people still having old box tv's and not flat panel ones....or even HD Tv's....

alien.gif
times are tough out here kid...... my family can't afford that...i could but i dont watch tv like that

my family's got 4 lcd's, but still 2 old tube tvs that work fine.. it's not like they're not usable. i'm pretty sure theamount of tube tvs around outweighs those with 56k by a lot.

Tubes will still be around for a while.. but as far as 56k, my cousins still have Netzero... their folks are too cheap to even get DSL, for five dollarsmore... SMH. They rather have this plan they used with their parents as part of some senior citizen program...she has since passed but they refuse to switchservices for fear of losing the discount...again SMH.

While on the topic, I swear when my cousins come over, they milk every minute they get on the internet, its ridiculous.

laugh.gif
@ the Comcast commercials.. Somebody needs to compile them all together, because they're comedy.

kinda makes you wanna humble yaslef huh? Dont put yourself on a scale as the average man, I work with people who still use rabbit ears to see TV. Im prettysure you know people who have tape decks in their cars, ever though most companies stop putting them in since 2004. Doesnt mean that person is poor, technologyhas to be affordable to be accessible.

Back
Top Bottom