People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by oidreez

im not gonna front. i have an all black STL fitted and dont know anyone on the team. bought it because of color and price

aea15f4c7ae76b9031cb57a969a5ac903b3009c_r.gif
roll.gif

where is this gif from ? 
laugh.gif
Jennifer's Body

I only rock English D tigers fitteds and sometimes Orioles black orange boy

but I came in here thinking Cincinnati Reds fitted just walking through the mall guarantee to see at least 4 or 5

most annoying thing and half probly dont even know what team it is they got on their head

I only rock English D tigers fitteds and sometimes Orioles black orange boy

but I came in here thinking Cincinnati Reds fitted just walking through the mall guarantee to see at least 4 or 5

most annoying thing and half probly dont even know what team it is they got on their head

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
 i worked at lids a while back.  if a girl came in not knowing the teams i'd help them out because most women have no clue what a yankee fitted would look like but  whenever dudes would come in asking for the "F" hat, the "C" hat, the "B" hat, the "Star" hat etc,   i would just ask them what team is that, it would be funny when it would be a team with a C on it since the cubs or reds both have c's or when they'd ask for an A hat because the a's, angels, and braves all have A's on their hats.  when dudes would look confused i would just tell em we sell mlb on field baseball hats, that we didn't sell hats with letters on them.  to me it was funny and it helped kill time.

but to me you should at least know the name of the team your wearing, nothing wrong with wearing hats for fashion but at least know the hat with a W on it is a washington nationals hat.
laugh.gif
Agreed, at least know the name of the team.
Im a huge Giants fan, SF Giants fitted all day
pimp.gif

I know were talking about fitteds but right now "snapbacks" are pretty much for fashion now a days especially here in the Bay Area. Any team and any color just for fashion. Prices for them are ridiculous too depending where you buy it from.

Fitteds > Snapbacks 

laugh.gif
 i worked at lids a while back.  if a girl came in not knowing the teams i'd help them out because most women have no clue what a yankee fitted would look like but  whenever dudes would come in asking for the "F" hat, the "C" hat, the "B" hat, the "Star" hat etc,   i would just ask them what team is that, it would be funny when it would be a team with a C on it since the cubs or reds both have c's or when they'd ask for an A hat because the a's, angels, and braves all have A's on their hats.  when dudes would look confused i would just tell em we sell mlb on field baseball hats, that we didn't sell hats with letters on them.  to me it was funny and it helped kill time.

but to me you should at least know the name of the team your wearing, nothing wrong with wearing hats for fashion but at least know the hat with a W on it is a washington nationals hat.
laugh.gif
Agreed, at least know the name of the team.
Im a huge Giants fan, SF Giants fitted all day
pimp.gif

I know were talking about fitteds but right now "snapbacks" are pretty much for fashion now a days especially here in the Bay Area. Any team and any color just for fashion. Prices for them are ridiculous too depending where you buy it from.

Fitteds > Snapbacks 

I used to be that way, lookin at people funny for wearin hats of teams they know nothing about. I rocked nothin but Sox hats for like 15 years cuz thats the home team plus the team I root for. I think the fact I was like that was because I actually played baseball and followed MLB seriously. but I dont really care what the next man does. but I do understand where people are comin from tho.

I used to be that way, lookin at people funny for wearin hats of teams they know nothing about. I rocked nothin but Sox hats for like 15 years cuz thats the home team plus the team I root for. I think the fact I was like that was because I actually played baseball and followed MLB seriously. but I dont really care what the next man does. but I do understand where people are comin from tho.

I wouldn't wear a fitted with another city on it. So the only one I would wear is a Nats fitted (Expos maybe). I don't care about baseball at all though. Mostly wear "streetwear" or shop fitted.

I wouldn't wear a fitted with another city on it. So the only one I would wear is a Nats fitted (Expos maybe). I don't care about baseball at all though. Mostly wear "streetwear" or shop fitted.

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

laugh.gif

Fitteds > Snapbacks 

snapbacks and the hypebeasts here in the bay area
indifferent.gif
.....man i understand being "fRe$h" and all but at least know what you got on your head.

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

laugh.gif

Fitteds > Snapbacks 

snapbacks and the hypebeasts here in the bay area
indifferent.gif
.....man i understand being "fRe$h" and all but at least know what you got on your head.

It seems to me that those who have a problem with it are douches...or people who are die hard fans of their respectful teams or baseball in general.

It seems to me that those who have a problem with it are douches...or people who are die hard fans of their respectful teams or baseball in general.

Back
Top Bottom