People with iphone for T-Mobile..quick question

From what I heard, you don't need one to go on the internet. It already has full internet capabilities without the plan or service.

I don't have tmobile, but I'm sure that you need to have a plan to access the internet, unless you plan on just using the wifi.

I use the t-zones. Just go on installer and look for the "t-zone 5.99 hack" or something like that. It's works fine with that because it runs offEdge.

The only way Youtube will work on a tmobile unlocked iphone like mine is if you have the total internet package otherwise you can only use it on wifi (but thatonly applies to youtube).

i have t zones before i had t zones it would just fail and say your edge is not activated or something like that

^ Samething I am getting right now..."Edge not activated" but I only activated the total internet last night..hopefully it works

well i know the total internet plan works with no hacks and the tzones one works if it has a hack, but youtube doesn't work

my girl's worked without having to add another app, just installed BSD Subsystem. works just fine.

hey guys quick question,

i am on my account on tmobile.com and i am planning to use an iphone with tmobile. i dont see any 5.99 services... which one do i add? and tmobile requires youto change your designated phone to see the services, which phone should i change it to?

thanks.

Originally Posted by nycsemaj

I don't have tmobile, but I'm sure that you need to have a plan to access the internet, unless you plan on just using the wifi.
laugh.gif
ya, internet just comes out of the air just for free, why pay for it right?

youtube actually works on my iphone with tzones. the quality is just bad compared to wifi.
The only way Youtube will work on a tmobile unlocked iphone like mine is if you have the total internet package otherwise you can only use it on wifi (but that only applies to youtube).

Back
Top Bottom