People You Find Oddly Attractive Chapter. Falco

Trying to get the thread back on track 

One on the right, Kym Whitely. Something about her being a freak for Uncle Elroy in the Friday series

Tichina Arnold. The woman has mass for days. I'd really be a toss between her and Gina for me

Kreayshawn, I'm going through a ratchet phase and she gets it done.

Leslie Knope, I've always loved her personality on the show and i can appreciate a woman who genuinely cares about others well being. Fictional or not.

Jenna Fischer, I feel this one may be kind of borderline but i never heard anyone discuss her. She's the ideal woman to me. Plus her tittays seemed to grow as the seasons in the office went on. 

Didn't know that was Blossom either :lol: :x

so goofy looking, but she could get it :smokin
Always wanted to bang. 3some with her and Tina Fey with Maya holding the camera.

Trying to get the thread back on track 

Tichina Arnold. The woman has mass for days. I'd really be a toss between her and Gina for me

Jenna Fischer, I feel this one may be kind of borderline but i never heard anyone discuss her. She's the ideal woman to me. Plus her tittays seemed to grow as the seasons in the office went on. 

You said you wanted to get the thread back on track, then listed these two obviously sexy/fine women...man...c'mon

Funny, my dad used to date Kym.
They still cool to this day.

That's pretty dope. You wouldn't happen to be from cleveland would you? My dad just met her at some convention. She was telling him and my little brother who is an aspiring actor to follow his dreams. Apparently she just auditioned for a show in college or something and her career took off.

That's pretty dope. You wouldn't happen to be from cleveland would you? My dad just met her at some convention. She was telling him and my little brother who is an aspiring actor to follow his dreams. Apparently she just auditioned for a show in college or something and her career took off.

Naw, Im from Houston. She's mad cool, though. She comes and hangs out with us when we are out in San Diego.

man ive been watching "basketball wives la" reunion special they had some pretty decent highlights on there... whoa! is she pretty hott or whatt? 8)

Kreayshawn is definitely on this list for me. Idk why but I am VERY attracted to her weird ***

Back
Top Bottom