Percentage of HIV-Infected Students at Howard University????

Alright, i'm most likely going to Howard next year, but i've been hearing numerous rumors about bad things there. Wanted to find out if anyone knowsif there's any truth to these. I've been told that the number of HIV infected students there is at some
eek.gif
type levels. Like someone told me 20 percent, another said 15 percent. So NTdetectives
laugh.gif
you know if there's any truth to this?

Who in there right mind goes to VSU or VUU as a matter of fact ANY college that starts with the letter V in general lol?

Howard is nice but i never noticed the HIV rate was that high lol.. dammnnn

There was a report that it was pretty high, but I think the numbers you have are significantly higher than it actually is.

but for real, wrap it up B. A little bit of selectivity can't hurt either.

edit: asking in the DC/MD/VA forum would probably get you good answers.

They say the same thing about chicks here at morgan. I guess its a rumor for all black colleges. Heard the same thing about others.

yeah white schools are mostly infested with STD's lol-- i think Radford U is like number 1 hahah

i'm sure it can't be worse than Virginia State...
laugh.gif

i came in this thread to say the exact same thing. i heard Va State std levels is at "African" proportions
eek.gif

they on some Ugunda type %+@$ over there.

Like someone told me 20 percent, another said 15 percent
laugh.gif
c'mon dude........I am at Howard right now and thewomen here are amazing but just like anywhere you have to wrap it up and just be careful who you frollic with.

my friend, sister went to MORGAN state, i swear it was suttin crazy like 50%

not hiv but std. there was like a email or some crazy %%#% about it

I mean Howard homecoming been poppin even BIG was talking about it so I wouldn't be surprised. I know that there are worse colleges running rampant thoughthat aren't hbcu's. I know Fresno has like some crazy amount of new cases but I mean look at the location... they got nothing better to do.

Well the rates of HIV are higher overall among some racial groups than others so that's something to take into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom