Personal Hygiene Thread Vol Da Funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I feel like adolescence the longest I’ve gone when trying to go for the record was like 1/2 a summer.

as a young adult maybe 1/2 a week.

as an adult possibly 2 days. And that’s usually when I'm just too busy.

I work between 2 dudes, older navy guy, High and tight hair dude, my job is smoke free so dude smokes in his car, he leaned over the other day and dude smells like monster energy and like I was inside a nicotine filter 🤢🤢🤢 burnt & throw up

to make matters worse there’s this young dude on the other side of me and he’s smelling like he hasn’t showered or washed his clothes in at least 1 millennia. He smells like gym socks disrespect and rust... so powerful. And we on a project together.. killing me.

anyways I recommend to navy dude listerine dr.bronners 18-in-1 use and a good can of axe should be preventative measures or at least mask the stench. Might be irreversible tho..

but to the other dude, how do you really say someone has terrible body odor? How do you tell someone they stink? Cause the younger dude we’re cool and we hung out a few times outside o

This should go without saying but, here we are

Wait wait wait are you saying you went 1/2 a summer without bathing??? And you have a “record” for this???
I was convinced I wouldn’t stink. Lmao I was like 12 or something. And I was tryna break the world record. But I don’t even think there is a record lol.

Nah play boy. Take ya self somewhere & contribute something better. Ya commentary stinks
Firehose.gif

Someone needs to just start a fire on y'all floor and force all 3 of yas to live your life right (assuming the building has a sprinker system installed according to fire safety code).

Tell your supervisor you think he's homeless and sleeping at the bus station and giving out handies or mouth in the restroom for beer money because he smells like it and its impacting worker moralenon the 3rd floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom