Petey Pablo is Broke (as if we didn't know)

Sorry if posted
From Hiphopgame.com

"Petey Pablo is broke. I have personally sent him Western Unions. And every time he's been in New York, [he shows] up to various parties in the same outfit. And he's always in attendance with a Myspace girl - whom he picks en route so that female can be stuck with the bill!"
I found this kind of funny because of the bill thing. My boys rap but aren't that big and do the same
roll.gif

Maybe he should melt down that Pinky and the Brain piece he had awhile back.

Suge Knight probably raped him for all his money......hung him upside down outside of a hotel and made him sign over his masters ala vanillaice......hahahahaha

^ And Bishop with that You know you Ghetto song is their handler
laugh.gif
ThemNs should all just do an album n salvage w/e they got left....... for my amusement.

I always liked dudes singles to be honest I took em for what they were but I felt he was just a knockoff Mystikal and when he went to jail for rape that wasPetey's prime time to take advantage n cake off it, oh well

smokin.gif

And I remember dude on 106 one time saying he was a musician on the same level as Prince. Look at him now.

nothing good was gonna come out of that death row deal.

dude must've been on that embalming fluid when he signed

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Him & Coo Coo Cal are probably somewhere right now going half on a 40.
Grimey.
laugh.gif

He may be broke, but he deserves props for introducing the world to the
pimp.gif
devil.gif
that is Esther Baxter.

Originally Posted by toine2983

iLLscan wrote:

Him & Coo Coo Cal are probably somewhere right now going half on a 40.

Grimey.
laugh.gif

He may be broke, but he deserves props for introducing the world to the
pimp.gif

devil.gif
that is Esther Baxter.

Hell yeah, too bad she retired from "the game"
tired.gif

Good for Esther. I mean you seen one picture or video of her you've seen them all. If she wasn't naked I wasn't even really jumpin' to see herin anything. Might as well graduate past doin' videos your whole life. I don't think Petey is broke. I think that's just some dude tellin' DuckTales. He may not be rich but I doubt he's broke. He's had hit singles. At the very least he should be gettin' show money.

is he an example of buying the expensive material items before a house?

well, he sucks as a rapper anyway but, but why didn't he invest some of that money? oh well. that's his fault.

Y'all know 'Freek-a-leek' still gets a tiny bit of burn either in the club or in those 4am radio mixes being played while driving from theclub/late nite spot.

Regardless, rappers signing with Suge Knight is equal to boxers signing with Don King..."Its a shakedown lay face down"

Suge Knight can't take money though when no album is being made. Petey had two hit singles at Jive with no affiliation with Suge. Now that I think about itif dude is broke its probably due to what Khadafi said. Trying to live a lifestyle that he couldn't afford.

Back
Top Bottom