Petyon Manning will go down as the GOAT

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Banks2Pierce wrote:
Haha idiots. I have more of a football background than all of you. Act like Brady played well against the Giants, against the Ravens, Broncos, Colts. He has a resume of choking. Look it up.

And prove me wrong. Look at Cassel's numbers in NE and KC. Night and day.
No, you don't. To assume that you do and to make non educated statements about Brady being a choker only exemplifies how little you really do know. Nt is filled with characters such as yourself who pretend to have knowledge, but in reality don't know what they're talking about. Funny how you have to resort to name calling, the irony.

Wow. Well I have lived in New England for my entire life so I remember very well all the times I was able to laugh at all these Patriots fans and at how Brady has not come through. And I know the game of football better than any other game. I played from the time I was 7 years old all the way until I was 23. To call me out for not knowing football is just hilarious. My college football coach even told me I had the "best football iq he has ever coached." So why would you call me out on "not knowing what i am talking about" when you you don't even know me. It shows your true colors.

You did it again Born, you got another guy on here trying to validate his credentials.

I don't get how Brady has done less in big games? We've made lists of how each has had bad games....

But Brady has 3 titles?

FB finds a way to bring the worst out in people. 
laugh.gif
 Got dudes using college coaches as references now. 
roll.gif

CP hit all of the points perfectly. QB is one of those positions in sports where you can have 10 people in a room and all of them will have a different opinion. Some value championships, some value stats, some look at the intangibles (arm strength, scrambling ability, composure), records, supporting cast, etc. Thats why some people think Dan Marino is the greatest even though he never won a championship. Other guys might think Montana is the greatest because of the Super Bowls. Tom Brady was literally unstoppable in the playoffs from 2000-2004. Peyton might be the best regular season QB ever... but he can't get over that .500 playoff hump. 

I love this site.

Ben Rothlisberger sucks despite winning Super Bowls, Manning isn't top 5 cause he can't win the Super Bowl
laugh.gif

My college football coach even told me I had the "best football iq he has ever coached.

not sure if this is better than Marley's stat claims, but it's damn close

I know to some guys it's all about titles as it pertains to their specific argument but not with other QBs...

Ben doesn't get enough respect on here but no big deal, I've seen him do great stuff back to his college days, guy is great for Pitt...

Banks2Pierce wrote:
Haha idiots. I have more of a football background than all of you. Act like Brady played well against the Giants, against the Ravens, Broncos, Colts. He has a resume of choking. Look it up.

No, you don't. To assume that you do and to make non educated statements about Brady being a choker only exemplifies how little you really do know. Nt is filled with characters such as yourself who pretend to have knowledge, but in reality don't know what they're talking about. Funny how you have to resort to name calling, the irony.

Wow. Well I have lived in New England for my entire life so I remember very well all the times I was able to laugh at all these Patriots fans and at how Brady has not come through. And I know the game of football better than any other game. I played from the time I was 7 years old all the way until I was 23. To call me out for not knowing football is just hilarious. My college football coach even told me I had the "best football iq he has ever coached." So why would you call me out on "not knowing what i am talking about" when you you don't even know me. It shows your true colors.

My momma told me I was the best football watcher she ever done saw.  So you and me is one in the same then, welcome to the family. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

right cause cassel went 16-0, threw 50tds, and took the team to the superbowl. you're absolutely right.

please...stick to bball, man. you know nothing about football.

Originally Posted by CP1708

My momma told me I was the best football watcher she ever done saw.  So you and me is one in the same then, welcome to the family. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Probably 5 people on this site with better football credentials than me. Just sayin.

roll.gif

It shows.  Your knowledge astounds me.  Like when you say Wayne made his break at like 25%.  The way you can just put a number on it without knowing the call, the route, or the timing is amazing.  You really are a bright guy.  I look forward to more of your wisdom ol wise one. 

Brady is definitely good, but not better than Manning.

[table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]
[/td][td]Passing[/td][td]Rushing[/td][td]Fumbles[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]Comp[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Pct[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]TD[/td][td]Int[/td][td]Sck[/td][td]SckY[/td][td]Rate[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]TD[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]Lost[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2009 [/td][td] Kansas City Chiefs [/td] [td] 15 [/td] [td] 15 [/td] [td]271[/td][td]493[/td][td]55.0[/td][td]2,924[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]42[/td][td]243[/td][td]69.9[/td][td]50[/td][td]189[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2008 [/td][td] New England Patriots [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 15 [/td] [td]327[/td][td]516[/td][td]63.4[/td][td]3,693[/td][td]7.2[/td][td]21[/td][td]11[/td][td]47[/td][td]219[/td][td]89.4[/td][td]73[/td][td]270[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]2[/td][td]7[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][/table]
That's the same guy with another year's worth of experience with a 20 point drop in qb rating, and an 8% drop in %.

Probably 5 people on this site with better football credentials than me. Just sayin.

roll.gif

It shows.  Your knowledge astounds me.  Like when you say Wayne made his break at like 25%.  The way you can just put a number on it without knowing the call, the route, or the timing is amazing.  You really are a bright guy.  I look forward to more of your wisdom ol wise one. 
Hold on while I dig out your 2008 NBA Finals prediction...LOL

Brady is definitely good, but not better than Manning.

[table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]
[/td][td]Passing[/td][td]Rushing[/td][td]Fumbles[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]Comp[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Pct[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]TD[/td][td]Int[/td][td]Sck[/td][td]SckY[/td][td]Rate[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]TD[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]Lost[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2009 [/td][td] Kansas City Chiefs [/td] [td] 15 [/td] [td] 15 [/td] [td]271[/td][td]493[/td][td]55.0[/td][td]2,924[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]42[/td][td]243[/td][td]69.9[/td][td]50[/td][td]189[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2008 [/td][td] New England Patriots [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 15 [/td] [td]327[/td][td]516[/td][td]63.4[/td][td]3,693[/td][td]7.2[/td][td]21[/td][td]11[/td][td]47[/td][td]219[/td][td]89.4[/td][td]73[/td][td]270[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]2[/td][td]7[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][/table]
That's the same guy with another year's worth of experience with a 20 point drop in qb rating, and an 8% drop in %.
what makes you think any other qb would have done something in KC? you know that KC is a pretty bad team, right?

you wanna get into the system debate? look at indy and tell me that isn't an ideal system for a QB. 45 seconds to sit in the pocket. plenty of targets. dome stadium.

and no i'm not saying peyton is a system qb...but you're making some pretty bold assumptions.

roll.gif

Hold on while I dig out your 2008 NBA Finals prediction...LOL

By all means, dig it out.  I'm guessing I was wrong as we didn't win the title that year.  Boo to me, for making an innacurate guess.  How dumb of me.  What was I guessing at?  25%?  Was i guessing at just 37% maybe?  What does your college coach think of my guessing?  Did they retire your football IQ jersey at your school? 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Son, I got DirecTV.
grin.gif
My boy plays for the Pack. Not good enough to beat out your crappy OT's, though. Giacomini.

What does your college coach think of my guessing?  Did they retire your football IQ jersey at your school?  
laugh.gif

i believe this dude guaranteed Nova cuts the nets down this year as well.

Your replies keep getting better and better
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh chicago? Now I'm starting to see where the saltiness is coming from.

laugh.gif

Please enlighten us with this theory of yours great football sage. Tell all of us members here how my avy and signature equate saltiness.

laugh.gif

Please enlighten us with this theory of yours great football sage. Tell all of us members here how my avy and signature equate saltiness.

you're salty because chicago deepdish pizza sucks...trust me i know, i've been eating pizza since i was 4 and i've been told by various pizza chefs that i have the highest pizza IQ they've ever had the pleasure of cooking pizza for

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

you're salty because chicago deepdish pizza sucks...trust me i know, i've been eating pizza since i was 4 and i've been told by various pizza chefs that i have the highest pizza IQ they've ever had the pleasure of cooking pizza for

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom