Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Good win last night :smokin. Gotta get them TDs in the red zone though. Im still kind of >D that we havent dropped 30 on somebody yet, but whatever we're 3-1 .

Gotta say it again, great win last night! We have to convert more opportunities, and my god we need a safety. I miss the days where we could win a game and I wouldnt have to worry about having 5 heart attacks a game lol.

Next week will be a great test for us. Especially with Pitt coming off their bye. Nnamdi is gonna have to bring his A game, with Big Ben extending plays out the pocket.  

When Shady plants his foot and changes direction at the speed he does it. Too sick. :x
mccoycut_medium.gif

Portia was young once too. Backs have short half lives. We have to keep Shady healthy. With that said, he's the best player we've had in the Reid era.

Whats up with Deon Lewis? I thought dude was supposed to be McCoy lite? How yall feeling about the Steelers on Sunday?

Last edited:
Only hope I'm holding out on is the fact it is in Pitt. But that's about it so far. Gotta be better than the clubbing the Steelers took in 08. Strangely I still remember that 04 game vividly, both teams perhaps as good as had been in 10 years at least

Whats up with Deon Lewis? I thought dude was supposed to be McCoy lite? How yall feeling about the Steelers on Sunday?

I think he's still hurt

I pray the gameplan on offense stays the exact same as last week. Can't let James Harrison kill Vick but I fear the Steelers and their exotic blitzes are going to confuse our O-Line

Those blitzes sadly aren't so exotic anymore

Interesting story about Tomlin wanting to get Vick, apparently pretty close but due to a few reasons never happened

I can't wait for sunday fellas....here in Pittsburgh I'll be rocking my eagles green at my boys house full of Yinzers :lol:

How about the steelers trolling us this week with the trash talk...Issac Redman (he of 2.6yds a damn carry trying to say our D isn't concerned with stopping the run) :lol: :lol: Sit yo *** down....I think this will be close but I feel like we can pull it out, yeah Mendenhall, Troy, and Harrison might be back for them but they're all coming off injury....it will be so so so satisfying wearing my Shady jersey to class on Monday when we get the W :smokin :smokin

Ahhhhh!!!! A chilly day here in Pittsburgh, the eagles fans were out in full force last night at the bar :lol:. Shady gonna have one of his vintage Pitt performances back at Heinz, but I really can't wait to see the burghers salty looks at the end of this one :smokin they sincerely hate Philadelphia :lol:

Ahhhhh!!!! A chilly day here in Pittsburgh, the eagles fans were out in full force last night at the bar :lol:. Shady gonna have one of his vintage Pitt performances back at Heinz, but I really can't wait to see the burghers salty looks at the end of this one :smokin they sincerely hate Philadelphia :lol:

Only with hockey honestly. Flyers are in a much different class than Eagles or Phillies in their mind

James Harrison, Troy P, and Mendenhall are all back for PIT, today. We gotta be on our A game.

Only with hockey honestly. Flyers are in a much different class than Eagles or Phillies in their mind

True, Flyers hate is def the worst here at school, this past season's playoffs was :smokin haha...but they can't really speak on the Phils with the Pirates having 20 straight losing seasons...but kids from the burgh here really do have a severe inferiority complex with Philly, I didn't even realize the rivalry was that serious until I came to the other side of the state

Definitely didn't know in 1943 there was a combined Steelers/Eagles team called the Steagles

And **** Primanit Bros lol

Back
Top Bottom