Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Im not even sure what is going on there. 3 fumbles. If I were vick, Id just stop tucking it and running. Just throw it away. Just not his day

Last edited:
If this game were Madden, I think both players would agree to just hit the reset button and start this game over.

Last edited:
Of course on a bad start for both offenses it would be the Steelers to put 7 on the board first. :smh:

I'm actually not that worried, we've been terrible and they're only up by 3 right now

Told y'all we troll for 3 quarters then show up in the fourth haha...still a lot of time left though...I'm hype in here with 5 steeler fans

sigh. Eagles arent gonna get lucky again and have him miss the FG.

That Redzone fumble by Vick early is gonna cost us

Last edited:
Ive got no problem for firing reid at the end of this season, this guy doesnt want to give it to shady in goal line, he has to have the worst clock management skills out of any coach in the league, just smh

Every week it's the same ol' scenario: turnovers! Not surprised by this loss, the Eagles play to give the game away this season. :smh:>:

Ive got no problem for firing reid at the end of this season, this guy doesnt want to give it to shady in goal line, he has to have the worst clock management skills out of any coach in the league, just smh

but thats a hindsight call. I didnt know vick was gonna fumble that without being hit. That was a fluke

but thats a hindsight call. I didnt know vick was gonna fumble that without being hit. That was a fluke

Nobody really knew Vick was gonna fumble, but he clearly doesn't take care of the ball, and he's shown that in weeks prior to today. McCoy should've been able to run that ball in, at least a field goal...as the score indicates, even a field goal in hindsight would've secured us the win. So disgusted with this team lately...>:

Last edited:
Whenever Shady sticks his left foot into the ground, he continues to make defenses look silly :x

Vick fumbling and Reid's play calling though :smh: Looks like no ESPN for the week

Whenever Shady sticks his left foot into the ground, he continues to make defenses look silly :x
Vick fumbling and Reid's play calling though :smh: Looks like no ESPN for the week

yea same for me too. I have no problem saying the eagles stunk it up, but the talking heads at espn will take it a step further and discredit all 3 of the eagles wins

I swear smart quarterbacks do not turn the ball over in the redzone, Vick does this WAYYYYYYY to often. it's infuriating. we can't keep relying on the defense to make a crucial stop every single game, they got killed on 3rd downs once again

Sick and tired of these close games, our offense hasn't shown any polish all season. Seems like we can't ever take a two score lead on anybody :smh:

Steeler fan here. Glad we got the W. Do you think the offensive problems are due to the Iggle o-line missing the starting center & LT?

Steeler fan here. Glad we got the W. Do you think the offensive problems are due to the Iggle o-line missing the starting center & LT?

Well running wise, yes. Mccoy loved running to the left side behind peters. Now those fumbles were on Vick. That shouldnt have happened

Bright side: we're still in first place, and we have the struggling lions next week

Bad: the turnovers cost us another game smh and the defense kinda folded that last drive

Bright side: we're still in first place, and we have the struggling lions next week
Bad: the turnovers cost us another game smh and the defense kinda folded that last drive

pretty much sums it up

our offense needs to get it together vs Detroit. these close games are killing me. And where in the hell is our D-Line? i can't remember the last sack we had :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom