Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Got a Ton of love for Vick, but his inability to read Blitzes will forever hold this team back.

One of the reasons he can't read blitzes is because of his height. Since he can't see over most O Linemen, and relies heavily on gaps to read coverage, it's easy to send delay blitzes or disguise blitzes against Vick. What Vick use to do in that situation is stretch things out towards the edges, but now the good defensive teams are running containment packages on the edges. Vick's main problem is ball protection, which is mind boggling because most of the time when blitzes come through he looks to run He needs to find Tiki Barber's number and give him a call, to find out who fixed his fumbling problem

Untimely INT to Houston. And we did so well containing Megatron most of the game, finally a relatively strong showing from Nnamdi.

just like last year, defense leaky as hell. o-line can't block a toddler

:x, once again we have to hope our division rivals lose games because we can't handle our own business

Fire Andy Reid, you get beat down field on a play with under 5 minutes, your corners go for a double move on 3rd and 15 are you ******g kidding me, you call a swing pass to the outside with 3 minutes left. Just fire him

I feel so sick right now.....Lets just hope San Fran wins here so we can at least stay in first place coming out of the bye week. I have no words for how the last few mins and the OT possession went just now. Fix it in the bye week, and we MUST beat Atlanta at home now no excuses. How they managed to blow that game just now blows my mind

Reid is not going to be fired midseason, we need to just let that go. The players are the ones screwing games up they need to be held accountable

Reid is not going to be fired midseason, we need to just let that go. The players are the ones screwing games up they need to be held accountable

well yeah but also its playcalling. Juan sucks, marty keeps having vick throw tons of times in the 1st half, knowing our line sucks etc

******g ridiculous. just terrible. vick needs to get rid of the damn ball if your gonna stay in the pocket.. you damn well know our oline cant block.....consecutive sacks in OT? terrible. ******g terrible.

If Lorne Michaels Jeffery Lurie had any cojones, Reid would've been gone by now.

if he was gonna fire him it shoulda been last summer, no team fires their coach when they are still at .500 early in the season.

I'm just beyond annoyed that this team is incapable of making adjustments during the game, Detroit made a ton. Calvin Johnson was pretty irrelevant in the first half then he got loose in the second half with countless routes over the middle and MY GOD is Jason Babin HORRIBLE at containment? Stafford got him repeatedly on every bootleg. this is just baffling to me

:stoneface: , Must win against atl, if we lose, this team once again, aint doing ****, rant will be incoming

Back
Top Bottom