Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

This is probably the worst coached Andy Reid team I've seen in awhile. I wish he would've just resigned around the time of his son's unfortunate passing. This team looks so unprepared to play 4 quarters of football every single week, and it just can't be a "we had a bad day" excuse anymore...

I expected this team to do alot better than they are now. Just too many problems on the field that add up to these inexcusable losses. It seems like deja vu every week, the scenario: The Eagles with their backs against the wall, hoping for a missed field goal from the opposing team to hang on to the win........no excuse to be in that position damn near every week. Sorry for the rant, just very aggravated with this team and it's staff. :smh:

oh and let's not forget the refs robbed us of 7 points earlier in the game that could been the difference on that phantom Celek pass interference

From Adam Schefter

October 14, 2012If Vick is on the Eagles roster Feb. 6, 2013, three days after this season’s Super Bowl, $3 million of his nearly $16 million salary becomes fully guaranteed. But if the Eagles opt to release Vick before Feb. 6, 2013, they will not have any financial obligation to him and his contract will come off their salary cap without any charge.

http://www.whosay.com/AdamSchefter/content/416817?wsref=tw&code=CRI4n4k

Is it a foregone conclusion that Vick is done w/ the Eagles after this season? I saw a comment on Yahoo which someone said they were all for Foles starting as of now b/c it would force Andy Reid to give McCoy more touches out of the backfield.

From Adam Schefter
http://www.whosay.com/AdamSchefter/content/416817?wsref=tw&code=CRI4n4k
Is it a foregone conclusion that Vick is done w/ the Eagles after this season? I saw a comment on Yahoo which someone said they were all for Foles starting as of now b/c it would force Andy Reid to give McCoy more touches out of the backfield.

that makes no sense. your conceding the season after 6 games if thats the case, which would piss alot more fans off than having them at least be competitive.

The Eagles are built to run and gun....... The roster on offense, is built for short passes and running, so you can use play action to get Deshawn in one on one coverage .... It's pretty much built as a forth quarter team, meaning you wear teams down with short passes and running in the first three quarters, then hit them with play action, deep slants and long runs in the forth quarter.

That's why the offensive line has been so bad, because it's built to be a mobile OLine. The only possible reason why I can think not doing that game plan is because they're attempting to try out an alternate plan, to adjust and keep as a secondary game plan come playoff time. Other than that it makes absolutely no sense that they're playing in complete contrast to how the team is built on offense

Andy and his "scripted 15 plays" to start the game needs to be scrapped. It hasn't worked at all this season, I don't understand why he would continue to use it. I don't understand why Juan changed how we defended Megatron. Nnamdi was doing an excellent job on Megatron for the first 2 1/2-3 quarters and Juan wanted to put different dudes on him.The offensive line is trash, Vick is playing like trash, and why would you continue to run stretch plays to the outside with Shady? The Lions knew that we were going to do it and they stopped it each time! Why not run it up the gut Andy? Ever thought about that??? I can't stand this coaching staff.

& then there is the offense...

Morningwheg & Reid, playcalling is WAYYYYY to predictable

Reid era coming to an end

Last edited:
finally.. hopefully bowles shows something and if reid continues to screw up he can just step right in

sal pal is on espn saying foles might be the next change coming...

any truth to that???

curious how yall feel about the season, and the falcons now that this happened...

sal pal is on espn saying foles might be the next change coming...

any truth to that???

curious how yall feel about the season, and the falcons now that this happened...
From what I understand Bowles is the new D coordinator.

We blame Vick and Andy and everything else but really think about it...how many games since Castillo has been hired have there been where the defense was handed a lead late in the game and we ended up losing that game?  Castillo couldn't adjust to offenses changing strategy in the 4th quarter (probably bc he isn't a natural DC).  Add to that we haven't gotten a sack in 3 games.  Jim Johnson's grave is on spin cycle.  

Back
Top Bottom