Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Didn't watch today b/c I can't bring myself to see this disaster any longer...saw Shady got hurt on the game tracker....Andy has totally lost it, why in God's name is Shady on the field with 3 other RB's on the roster? He won't use him when we were in close games but no problem leaving your franchise player in the game at the end of a blowout :smh: :smh:

I know it's ridiculous to hear when people say "I'm done with this team" and "real" fans stick with the team through thick and thin, but when is enough, enough? I just can't stomach to watch this team look like a Bronco League team from PAL week in and week out. There hasn't been one single game this entire season where we looked like we came to play 100%. Those three wins were had earlier were just gifts and I'm actually surprised we aren't 0-10. Honestly.

I know it's ridiculous to hear when people say "I'm done with this team" and "real" fans stick with the team through thick and thin, but when is enough, enough? I just can't stomach to watch this team look like a Bronco League team from PAL week in and week out. There hasn't been one single game this entire season where we looked like we came to play 100%. Those three wins were had earlier were just gifts and I'm actually surprised we aren't 0-10. Honestly.

Agree with everything you said

This team flat out just looks unprepared every week, unfocused, confused and just pathetic. Foles looked terrible, if he is our future we are gonna be cellar dwellers for a while. Maclin had 0 catches and Desean has 5 yards total, can't even attempt to win a game with numbers like that :smh:

Not even gonna blame injuries, these guys just aren't good regardless

Last edited:
We all know Andy Reid will not be coaching this team next year but who do yall think should be next to fill in? Jon Gruden??

Injury added to insult for Philly, as LeSean McCoy is carted off late
By Andy Behrens | Roto Arcade – 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Email

LeSean McCoy, before the concussion (USP)
With less than two minutes remaining in a game his team trailed by 25 points, Philadelphia's LeSean McCoy sustained a helmet-to-helmet hit, suffering a concussion. McCoy was carted off the field after the play.
Why was he still on the field so late, when the score was 31-6?
"We were trying to catch up and win the game," said Andy Reid.

Yeah, OK. The way things were going on Sunday, Reid's team would have needed a lot more than two minutes to catch up. What a big green steaming mess.
Let's hope for the best with McCoy. He has the concussion protocol ahead, and, at this point in a lost season, there's no obvious reason to rush him back. Bryce Brown is the handcuff, and he's legit (even if his team isn't). Brown carried five times for 35 yards against the 'Skins in Week 11; the Panthers are up next on the schedule, so the match-up shouldn't scare you off.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fanta...sean-mccoy-carted-off-220212319--fantasy.html

:smh:

Last edited:
its a rap for the eagles. theyre lucky to not be 1-8. they gotta think about replacing michael vick hes not producing plus he gets injured too much. not to mention his concussion problems

My God I've never seen an Eagles team this bad.. Like a lot of you are saying I can barely watch, every single game this season we have looked terrible for most of the game.. Lack of effort. Poor tackling.. No leadership.. Bad coaching.. Turnovers.. I knw the Jags and Chiefs are terrible but IMO we are worse.. We got our 3 wins off of luck and talent alone.. But as far as being a bad football team we are the worse... Absolutely disgusting

Reid, Marty, Vick, Maclin, safeties.... Etc.. So many people need to go.. Hopefully we can get a top 8 pick this year and clean house this off season

We are so terrible man, the ******** are a BAD team and they looked like the montana led 49ers going against our piss poor defense :x

Maybe we can lose out and get a top 3 pick this year, and good lord the monday night game next week is us vs Carolina :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :x :x :x that's gonna be a barn burner

:lol: & :smh: at Andy Reid keeping Shady on the field during that blow out cause he was still trying to win the game :x
**** him and all these bums on this team.
Worst Eagles team I've ever seen

Last edited:
Will the Eagles go for "lucky" 7 tonight?

At this point fellas, I'm hoping we don't win another game the rest of the year...I know it hurts and I love this team but its what they need right now, hopefully we can land a top 2-3 pick and maybe trade down and get a loot like St. Louis did when the Skins got RG3 or take Geno Smith I dunno....:smh: :smh: We need to retool next year I only want to keep about 20 guys on this roster and trim the rest of the fat....sad that I have to root for a high draft pick now, watch them screw it up and reel off 6 in a row too :x

Last edited:
I'll watch the game, but I'm going to be switching between the Knicks vs. Nets game.....
Its just really hard to watch this team play.

QBs have a 140+ passer rating since Castillo was fired. Completing 80% of passes. And on cue, guys are just running around completely uncovered. Nobody is even trying now.

Back
Top Bottom