Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

D line is looking good, secondary still getting beat, brown running good, than 2 fumbles. Any talent in next year's draft? lol

original.gif

original.gif

This team bring lulz. I hope we dont win another game EXCEPT against the Giants lol. I want to see the look on my cousins face if this Eagles team still beats the Giants lmao

Kind of just done with the season, just beat the Giants and I'll be alright. |I
Praying to God we don't draft a lineman, we have a solid, if not good, line when all healthy. Guys I want to draft most are 1. Geno Smith 2. Manti Te'o 3. Matt Elam 4. Eric Reid 5. EJ Manuel.

Praying to God we don't draft a lineman, we have a solid, if not good, line when all healthy. Guys I want to draft most are 1. Geno Smith 2. Manti Te'o 3. Matt Elam 4. Eric Reid 5. EJ Manuel.

EJ projected to go in the first? :nerd:

EJ projected to go in the first? :nerd:

No he is a major reach in the first round

Eagles will most likely be picking top 5 the only guy projected to go in that area is Geno Smith

Te'o will go top 15, the rest have been projected to be second round picks

We need safety help i really hope we do end up drafting Reid or Elam in the second round

Trading back for a late 1st and an extra 2nd+other picks isn't a bad option either

But we'll see what happens after free agency

Last edited:
Glad Babin is gone, dude never got it going this year. Every game teams would run to his side because he would do absolutely NOTHING on run defense. All Babin does is the dumb spin moves that gets him NO WHERE.

No he is a major reach in the first round
Eagles will most likely be picking top 5 the only guy projected to go in that area is Geno Smith
Te'o will go top 15, the rest have been projected to be second round picks
We need safety help i really hope we do end up drafting Reid or Elam in the second round
Trading back for a late 1st and an extra 2nd+other picks isn't a bad option either
But we'll see what happens after free agency
Yeah, if KC doesn't win any more games and we have to reach for Te'o by picking him top 5 then I really wanna go this route. Draft Dee Milliner, draft Elam or Reid and EJ in the second round, cut Nnamdi and Vick, and start rebuilding.

We absolutely have to go OT in the first round. Herremans is done. Who knows what Peters will come back like. The rest of the line either sucks or is coming back from injury.

We've gotten so bad so fast. I'd like to see Vick and Foles fight for the job unless a franchise QB falls to us. We need to rebuild the whole offensive line, continue to cut all the fat from the defensive line, get someone wo can play LB other than Ryans, get rid of the whole secondary except for DRC. Lastly, get rid of every single coach.

I rather go your route joka, I want no parts of milliner I think he is a really good cfb player but milliner isn't that good in coverage he just pushes players around and you can get a CB later for good value, we also have young corners on this team that haven't gotten their chance yet

As bad as our O-Line has been I STILL think safety is our biggest weakness, I'm hoping we manage to acquire two picks in the first round again so we can snag both then get a QB in the second round.

Personally I'd like to keep Vick but there's no way in the world they will unless he takes a severe pay cut and I have no faith that Foles is gonna be anything special

Back
Top Bottom