Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Top 3 pick in the draft here we go!
pimp.gif

^ Na, chill with that, maybe we'll end up with jarvis jones? One can only hope:frown:

we have a 43 defense he doesn't fit unless if we get a 34 d coordinator

safeties can be had in the 2nd round hopefully elam

we should draft an OT

Last edited:
I ****** hate this secondary with the fire of a thousand suns bros.....and Bryce just needs to hold the ball like Tiki at the end of his career, I'm excited for him and Shady next season with a coach committed to the run game, Shake and Bake word to Ricky Bobby :lol:

Not making light of their situation at all, but KC winning today helps us out...same with Cleveland road to the #1 pick :smh: :smh:

avant needs to be replaced too we need a better play maker from the slot

Avant is solid though, he is sure handed.....I'm about tired of Maclin's underachieving *** though :lol:.....we need a BIG receiver to compliment Desean I feel like

avant needs to be replaced too we need a better play maker from the slot

Avant is solid though, he is sure handed.....I'm about tired of Maclin's underachieving *** though :lol:.....we need a BIG receiver to compliment Desean I feel like

I know he's solid but in today NFL the slot is important, I do agree with the big receiver part either give Cooper more burn or draft someone with size,

Dwayne Bowe will be fa but i'm not big on bring more big name free agents right now

Maclin can either become the slot guy or get traded

Desean improvement as a receiver this was a good thing though, he caught every pass and ran more routes

Clay Harbor can go to

I knew we were going to lose because our defense cant stop ****.

What are we going to do with our secondary next year??????????/

I have no idea. We have the worst safeties in the NFL and our corners, lawd have mercy, overrated, overpaid, just UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I knew we were going to lose because our defense cant stop ****.

What are we going to do with our secondary next year??????????/

I have no idea. We have the worst safeties in the NFL and our corners, lawd have mercy, overrated, overpaid, just UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

first get rid of Kurt Coleman, than draft Elam out of Florida, bring a veteran safety or hire Brian Dawkins to coach the secondary
NA and DRC should be playing in press coverage which their strength our next D Coordinator needs to let guys play to their stenght instead of trying make a square peg fit in round hole

Are front 7 is is good and should be good with a few changes here and there, its the back 4 that is so undisciplined and soft

WHy not get a big wr in FA and move Desean to the slot? Like a Plaxico or someone of his likes, and throw Desean in the slot, as far as the draft who knows man, who knows.

WHy not get a big wr in FA and move Desean to the slot? Like a Plaxico or someone of his likes, and throw Desean in the slot, as far as the draft who knows man, who knows.

Desean too small for the slot, plus he don't go across the middle enough. Maclin should be put there. And clearly Cooper has some game so maybe he could be that big WR we need

I'd rather spend draft picks on the secondary, they have ZERO excuses for being this bad. They have no injuries like the O-Line has

As bad as our O-Line has been I STILL think safety is our biggest weakness, I'm hoping we manage to acquire two picks in the first round again so we can snag both then get a QB in the second round.
Personally I'd like to keep Vick but there's no way in the world they will unless he takes a severe pay cut and I have no faith that Foles is gonna be anything special
Your offensive line makes or breaks your team. Safeties don't matter the way the line does.

The eagles might of had the most disappointing season in their history. They were projecting this team to have 11 wins. They might get the 1st overall pick. Crazy they really could be winless.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...stillo-doomed-Washb?blockID=809145&feedID=704

Sheesh Washburn was a jack***, Andy really has screwed up on the coaching staff since Jim passed away :smh: I guess it'll be a game of "whos fired this week" all the way till Week 17 when we let Andy go :smh:

Oh and Foles will be starting for the rest of the yr, Andy announced it today...even when Mike is back healthy so we should be in prime position for a top 2-3 pick :smokin I guess? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom