*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Couple guys I'd love to get tomorrow:

Hurst, if his condition is fixable
St. Brown
Tyrell Crosby
Jamarco jones
Deshon elliott
Rj McIntosh
Kalen ballage
Genard avery

IMG_6193.JPG

IMG_6192.JPG

Eagles just drafted a former rugby player lol. Wonder if they put him at TE or linebacker. He’s listed as OT but idk if I see that being a natural position

Eagles just drafted a former rugby player lol. Wonder if they put him at TE or linebacker. He’s listed as OT but idk if I see that being a natural position

Doug should use him as a FB in some packages. Just give it to him at the Goal line :lol:

Kinda surprised we didn't get a RB tho. Guess they're gonna try to find another UDFA gem like they did with Clement.

Blount was slow AF and he still hit big runs. When you have a strong O line you need a guy who can get hit after a 3-4 yard head start and blast thru the defender. Josh Adams averaged 5 yards after contact which is huge. If the O Line can get him a few yards before a defender touches him, he can be good on short yardage downs

ABSOLUTE UNIT

6'8 345 lbs

only 20 years old, moves really well for his size. pretty interesting project.

Was at a wedding yesterday when we drafted that rugby kid. Briefly saw the highlights they showed and he sure doesn’t look like he’s 345lbs :lol:. Looks really nimble for his size. Gonna be interesting.

Could easily see him as the extra lineman on some plays and then motioning him

Or lining him up as some fullback and hback type stuff

I’d rather the rugby dude be a blocker on the O-line or HB for short yardage run plays. Don’t really want him as a RB on the goal line because he isn’t used to running holding a football. Ball security is difficult for lifelong RBs, let alone a guy who started at age 20

Surprised to see how much of a bust Kenny Vaccaro has become. Dude had a good rookie year.

Y'all know I want Reid as our third safety, I don't think he's some great player but it definitely fills a need, we're supposed to be this progressive franchise, after winning a Superbowl we should have enough equity with our fan base to do it, no real corporate sponsors will be lost because of it, if any we lose any, they'll be a line outside waiting to sign up.

Back
Top Bottom