*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

SkinIt now has Eagles Super Bowl LII Champion skins for whatever electronic device you use.

Use the code NFL25 to get 25% off.

Agholor’s turnaround was beautiful. In pro sports the odds of a draft pick being successful after starting his career as a proclaimed “bust” are so low. Says a lot about who Agholor is as a person, and also about how great of a job the coaching staff did with the roster.

Sooooooooooo..

Been on the eagles message board.. and then seen some talk on Twitter.. some eagles fans got some irrational views when it comes to foles

So where does everyone stand on trading foles?

Cause with our cap issues.. plus the need to obvious get cheap talent added to the roster via the draft or dudes on rookie deals.. if we can get an alex smith type deal Howie better take that with swiftness (two 2s.. 2nd pick was conditional on something, think it could be a 2nd or 3rd but turned into a 2nd)

Sooooooooooo..

Been on the eagles message board.. and then seen some talk on Twitter.. some eagles fans got some irrational views when it comes to foles

So where does everyone stand on trading foles?

Cause with our cap issues.. plus the need to obvious get cheap talent added to the roster via the draft or dudes on rookie deals.. if we can get an alex smith type deal Howie better take that with swiftness (two 2s.. 2nd pick was conditional on something, think it could be a 2nd or 3rd but turned into a 2nd)

If a good enough deal comes along then for sure do the deal. Hell if Howie can finesse another 1st out of somebody he better not hesitate. We'd still have Sudfeld as our backup, whom the staff is high on.

A 1st & 3rd is a pipe dream but that's what I'd want

Two 2nds or a 2nd & 3rd more realistic if Howie aims high and I'm cool with that

On the other hand. If we hold on to Foles...we'd have the best backup in the league.

Pipe dream, to me, is anything in the first.. that 5th year option if we hit is huge

I think flip might realistically be 1 and done with Vikings.. and the more I think about it the more I get why he took the job over waiting for frank's situation to play out with the colts

He'll get the Schwartz deal, where he'll run the O.. but foles coming in for that year and him not concerning himself with the future, I could see.. but vikes only have 5 picks, but they have money UNLESS they gotta pay bank for a QB.. so maybe foles makes sense on that front too

I guess bills would be up there too.. they have 21 and 22, in round 1.. and then they have two 2s (21 and 24 in that round)

Zona only has 5 picks, 15th.. could see broncos, not 5 overall, but they have the 8th pick in the 2nd (plus 9 overall picks).. could also see Dolphins and MAYBE colts depending on dude's shoulder

It may be smart to hold on to Foles just in case Wentz isnt ready to start the season.

It may be smart to hold on to Foles just in case Wentz isnt ready to start the season.

Don't give him away.. but gotta make the move as long as the offer is decent enough

Wayyyyy too many dudes taken in the 2nd contributed to winning that championship to not value an offer in that round

But we need the pick(s).. could be down to 1 TE, ajayi has 1 year left on his rookie deal (with sproles and blount likely gone), LBs need depth and if bradham gets paid we NEED an immediate starter.. then Oline depth, probably another RB, safety depth (and might need a starter soon) and another WR wouldn't hurt (could be high or mid rounds)

Do you think he will be a good coordinator?

I hope, he's been around couple different systems in his time with us (which I love about our present offense, we piggybacked off of a ton of things focusing on the strengths of our guys).. but with flip and Reich we saw them elsewhere

Duce has only been here and outside of his 1st year, has only been an RBs coach

Also, I don't expect us to be players in free agency.. which makes any extra draft picks this year HUGE

But I do think couple guys we could lose as free agents could net us compensatory picks, since I don't see us signing more than a player or 2

This year we have 6 picks, but nothing in the 2nd or 3rd.. in 2019 we have all our picks plus an extra 7th

An extra 3rd or high could be huge, with the depth at tackle and LB in this draft plus the quality and depth of RB

Just looked up key league dates, if we cut Torrey before march 14th (5 mill) that will get us under the cap with our top 51 (we're currently 4. something mill over)

Not a jersey guy but I need that M&N Dawkins man. Replica fine with me I aint tripping. Don't see a Large out there tho smh

If we can’t trade Foles to move up I’m all for trading down and picking up a 2nd and a 3rd hopefully.

I really want to find a way to get Chad Thomas if we cut Vinny. All untapped potential..he would eat next to Fletch and Timmy

Broke this out at Dussepalooza last night

IMG_20180217_103707.jpg

Man im still waiting for all my damn gear to ship to me from when i ordered online. Should be this week hopefully

Need my damn hoodie and beanie already

Back
Top Bottom