*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Ive gotten a good amount of my stuff in from fanatics and lids so far. Mostly ts, ls ts, hoodies, and hat. The other **** like flags, pint glasses, and other random **** like that im still waiting on. Will post pics of my haul sometime next week.

GuTg8Zmtjttomqc3jtjW9VW8P7ndVBNk3uc7pkSmMos.png

Looks like Nike has released the black super bowl game jerseys with proper color blocking with the green trim. Should be on pro shop website and fanatics

Yea man. I think I might settle for a black one but holding out to see if there are more green ones on the way. At least the black ones look proper now

I ended up grabbing the Kelce on Fanatics. I'd rather have the green as well but I'd rather not wait and have the black sell out on me and the green not even drop.

If anyone is in Philly, the Pro Shop at the Linc still has the green Alshon Jeffery SBLII jerseys in L and XL. I just had a friend grab me one. No black jerseys in store yet. All other jerseys are similar to online sizing with either huge sizing or smalls.

Yea I just called the pro shop to see if they’re getting in the blacks and the guy said probably not. Man, I might just pull the trigger on a black kelce haha

debating on that kelce as well....wish there was a disco code on that lol...spent too much money on gear already...

Back
Top Bottom