*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I think Duce will still have a large input in terms of setting up the run based gameplan since Groh is mostly on the passing side

Assistant head coach, or assistant to the head coach? :lol:

Duce is a good guy. We met him and joey porter at delilahs back when he was on the steelers and in town for a pre season game a loong time ago :lol:

Alshon knew we had something special in training camp. My dude missed/decoyed so many games in Chicago but comes here and plays through a torn rotator cuff without missing a game :lol:.

I’m sure he didn’t want to miss out on a chance for a payday either since he was on a 1 yr w/us. He bet on himself and definitely earned that contract

"The more executives I talk to, the more I am convinced that Howie Roseman will keep Nick Foles deep into the offseason and not trade him for anything but significant value. I'm not buying the alleged two first-round pick evaluation, but at least a second-rounder and something else. We'll see if that market develops, but Foles's value while Carson Wentzrecovers from knee surgery is high. I do, however, expect him to be proactive in what he can get for left tackle Jason Peters. "The offense operated well without Peters, and he'd have some value," one exec said. "The kid who filled in is nothing special, but the offensive line as a whole was fine without Peters." Philly is in a cap bind, but Torrey Smith's $5 million option might be too steep. And the Eagles want to extend Brandon Graham and began talks with him in season."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...2-teams-have-ahead-in-the-2018-nfl-offseason/

" Curry, DE, Philadelphia Eagles: The defending Super Bowl champions are the only organization currently in the red cap-wise, according to OverTheCap.com. While they can make some cost-saving moves like cutting Torrey Smith and possibly Brent Celek, the Eagles might be the only team forced to say goodbye to quality veterans this offseason to save some money. General manager Howie Roseman's good problem is that he has too many reasonable contracts on the books.

Curry is still a very effective pass rusher who played a big role in the team's playoff success, but he's due $9 million at a deep position for the team. With so few pass rushers available in free agency, it's not a stretch to think Curry's contract would be attractive to another team.

Another dark horse to get dealt by the Eagles would be tackle Jason Peters because of his high cap number ($10.6 million, according to OverTheCap.com) and the team's success despite his injury last season. Roseman is unlikely to get seduced into bringing the same team back in 2018."

"Nick Foles, QB, Philadelphia Eagles: Foles is about as unlikely as any player on this list to get traded. The Eagles have a Super Bowl MVP insurance plan under contract for $7 million, which is a bargain. Philly isn't likely to be a motivated seller here, but I'd never rule out another team getting stupid-aggressive in search for a quarterback."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ould-be-defined-by-deals?campaign=Twitter_atn

Last edited:
Fanatics ran out of my size on the New Era Super Bowl Champions fitted before I could buy one. :smh:

Update: They got a restock on the hat I was talking about and I was able to order one.

thumb.aspx

I’m still annoyed Nike doesn’t do Super Bowl Champ stuff. I have this championship hoodie from NFLShop and the fit is trash. I still rock it with pride but I’m 6’1 220 and the arm area in a Large is fitted for Dwayne johnson

I got a car decal haha. So far got 2 shirts, locker room hat, new era fitted, and kelce patch jersey. I really want a green patch jersey

Well just say trey is most likely gone, which is not completely shocking

Hopefully we can get in the mid-late rounds either Kalen ballage or jaylen samuels.. preferably ballage

Trey is definitely gone. Reports saying he got an offer than "wasn't respectable" . Can't he tender him and get a pick back?

^ nah we tendered him last year when he was restricted.. I mean we could franchise tag him but zero clue what that is for TEs but probably way too much for us

We should be able to get a compensatory pick thou.. Cause I don't see us being overly active in FA

Back
Top Bottom