*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Didn't realize some of these stats on kendricks

I’m not convinced we couldn’t have gotten something for Kendricks

Also seen a report saying we turned down the Browns 35 for Foles ...

Gotta think that’s false

I mean considering dude helped deliver a SB + insurance for wentz's knee + ability to move him til deadline

I could see why the team, if what was reported about straight up asking foles, would go about it the way they did

And think it was a combo of contract and value as to why we didn't get anything for kendricks

Eagles practice observations: Carson Wentz is back (sort of); the first depth chart; Jay Ajayi shines

dixon-529273-f-wp-content-uploads-2018-05-1162100_deef303b59f7d39-1-1200x800.jpg

The Eagles held their first practice of Phase 3 of spring workouts — otherwise known as organized team activities (OTAs). Tuesday’s session was open to the media. Here are some observations and notes:

Man I really liked MK , our LB core is thin right now . Specially since Hicks is always getting injured . Kendrick’s always had a nose for the ball . Flying everywhere

Wait wth

Dunno how I missed the Worrilow & Kendricks news :smh:

Damn we are extra thin at MLB now.

Last edited:
Still unsure why we haven’t gone after Eric Reid. He fits that quasi LB role and can have Jenkins at S more than st slot CB

reid makes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much sense for us

and not going lie, was disappointed we didnt package picks to move up for his brother.. who could play slot, be the 3rd safety and could eventually take over 1 of the starters spots

I mean I get KGH and Gerry are S who transition into LBs so they can cover but idk. Maybe the team is high on Tre Sullivan or Mills at S. We have WAY too many CBs right now lol

i mean mills and some had douglas moving to safety in the league

douglas i hope we keep at CB.. but mills i would like to see us move around

Eagles have been uninvited to the White House. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone post that press release by the Bums at the White House. Sounded like a note from a salty, moody teenager.

Back
Top Bottom