*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Man I cannot stress how necessary a new OC and QB coach is gonna be this offseason. I really hope Howie does something about that.

Groh sucks and Press never even coached QBs before this season.

The over reaction to Carson’s struggles is really comical :lol:

Mahomes is having the year of his life ..outside of him I’m not taking any of these other young QBs over Wentz

We are 2-3 years away from having one of the top 3-4 QBs in the game once the old guard retires

Totally agreed. Surely, Howie and Lurie know this, right?

Man, I hope so :lol:

We would've at least still had Reich if it wasn't for McDaniels :smh:

The over reaction to Carson’s struggles is really comical :lol:

Mahomes is having the year of his life ..outside of him I’m not taking any of these other young QBs over Wentz

We are 2-3 years away from having one of the top 3-4 QBs in the game once the old guard retires

Yeah Carson still ain't at 100% yet and having a bum OC and inexperienced QB coach and damaged oline doesn't help either.

He'll be fine next year and the people yapping right now will crawl back into their holes again like they did last season.

I know I'm guilty of being a prisoner of the moment with him and what he's done is admirable. I'm sure there's a lot of mental things for him to work out after coming back from that kind of injury so it's good he's still able to play while he gets more comfortable.

I will say it's pretty nerve-racking to watch him just stand there in the pocket sometimes like a statue:lol:

Also important to note that we are exactly one year removed from him tearing his Knee up today.

Dude could still end up with a 4000/30/10 stat line

Exactly.. but I think that report about his knee is true, that's why I think some of his passes are sailing on him

Plus his movement still awkward.. but he is just now a year removed as you said

im used to the wentz with eyes behind his head..

Injury is still 100% setting him back to not being his usual self

I just hope we play mailata before the end of the season.. we really need to see how big of a need tackle is

Between him and big v

I think Mailata might play the last game for sure.

Jury is still out on all these CBs. Rasul hasn't had enough PT to know where he is. Sid has basically been hurt for 2 years. Not sure if paying Darby is the move. Mills is...well Mills. S might be a huge need depending on McLeod and his contract

I really don’t want to draft yet another cornerback but it’s looking like we’ll have to. Sid hasn’t made an impact play one time this season and is constantly hurt, I don’t think we can rely on that. Rasul while not the fastest at least can make tackles and plays on the ball. We got so many areas that are lacking talent and not a lot of money left or picks to fix them so this off-season is gonna be interesting. I could see a few guys coming back and taking a significant price cut due to their performance/injury

Exactly.. but I think that report about his knee is true, that's why I think some of his passes are sailing on him

Plus his movement still awkward.. but he is just now a year removed as you said

I feel like he’s always had an issue with overthrowing though. Something to do with how he’s naturally stanced wide and the alignment of his legs. Feel like the injury is definitely nagging him in areas like breaking away from a would be tackler and evading the rush.

Wentz has to over throw because there’s no receiver who has the combo of speed+height to catch a 50/50 ball

I’m more so talking about overthrowing and having balls sail on him. Like his rookie season at cincy and also evident on some throws in last years game at Seattle

Saddest part of all our losses including the two to the Cowboys is if we win even ONE of the close games we lost/blew we’re in decent wild card position. 7-6 has us a half game ahead of the Vikings who play the Bears last week of the season. Even with a 1-2 record to end the season losing to the Rams we’d be 9-7 with the Vikings potentially finishing 8-7-1

I'm never one to complain about the refs but they were flat out ridiculous last week :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom