*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

well we aint win by 10 like i had thought in fact we won by 21!!!!!

we also finally put up a 30 pt game this season !

although this was vs the lousy Giants..its gotta be some ego boost to our team and staff

wentz 14 of 15 for 168 and 2 TDs on 3rd down is HUGE..moving the damn ball

I like Clement but i still want to draft a RB ..we need more speed and shiftiness back there

We definitely need another RB. Smallwood has been serviceable these last couple of games, but he definitely ain't it :lol: Hopefully Sproles is effective whenever he does come back.

I like Clement but i still want to draft a RB ..we need more speed and shiftiness back there

We need big V to show he can hold down the LT spot.. cause then that buys use a year on maliata (so big V starts next year assuming mailata needs at least 1 more year to develop)

I figure 1st round, we go DE, S or WR (hopefully)

And then with the two 2s, we can go any of the above but add: RB and maybe a G or C

If we bring in shady, we look at it just like ajayi, a remainder of this season and next year rental

Also, with Carter doing well in returns, hopefully they don't reach on a sproles type again

Agreed. I like Clement being part of a RB Committee. That's a huge part of making our offense click.

well we aint win by 10 like i had thought in fact we won by 21!!!!!

we also finally put up a 30 pt game this season !

although this was vs the lousy Giants..its gotta be some ego boost to our team and staff

wentz 14 of 15 for 168 and 2 TDs on 3rd down is HUGE..moving the damn ball

Just like the Giants game last year, a "simple" victory is all the spark we need. Beating the Panthers is a great next step to gain even more confidence next week. Even better if they bust the Deadskins first.

Sid basically out a few weeks

In all serious Maddox is gonna be real good either at CB or S

But need to see more Rasul w Sid out, hopefully lined up over Olsen if he plays

Please just keep it simple and put everyone at their long term positions Schwartz

when Odell got tackled hard on that punt I was like damn that was a nice tackle by dude on special teams. Then they said Goedert and I was like :wow:

when Odell got tackled hard on that punt I was like damn that was a nice tackle by dude on special teams. Then they said Goedert and I was like :wow:

When dude figures it out, he can be kelce.. or at least I hope.. but never really saw the ertz comparisons, just because of their styles of play

I love Ertz but dude irks me with his inability to break ANY tackle. He has to have one of the lowest yards after the catch of any player with as many receiving yards as he has. If Goedert can get more YAC then I’m happy

Chill don’t disrespect Ertz like that lol. Ertz doesn’t have stone hands

Ertz is actually good.. but hard to believe jmatt ran under 4.5.. but dude is a glorified pass catching TE or at least was his first go around with us

Would never have guessed jmatt ran 4.46 and ertz ran 4.76.. but just shows how much better of a route runner ertz is and why clogging things with jmatt in the slot was a terrible idea

Chill don’t disrespect Ertz like that lol. Ertz doesn’t have stone hands

JMatt making the tough catches this go around lol chill with the slander lol

JMatt as an outside receiver isn’t as bad as we thought lol besides the Vikings game he’s been pretty solid

Was worried about the Jags London game but their offense is so terrible, if we score 14 that’s enough to win

Back
Top Bottom