*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I remember Rollins was a ballhawk coming out...couldn’t stick around GB, another team that’s been cornerback deficient lately

Seems like they like the hester guy. So it’s fletcher, Hester, ngata, then the DEs rotate inside too. Must mean Jernigan soon come

Dont forget haloti missed last game.. makes sense if he's healthy plus timmy back soon

Random but barnett is really good. His get off is fast af. He is a difference maker even when he doesnt get home

Team gotta have 0 confidence in Vaitai to have Peters out here a stubbed toe away from a wheelchair starting over him

Mailata is active today for the first time.

Lots of smoke around the eagles the closer the trade deadline approaches. I have a feeling we’ll be making moves.

Pat Pete please

Would take Devante, DT or Cooper too

PP, is number 1 for me.. under contract and would mean we aren't paying darby, plus mills goes to other role immediately

Plus we get a compensatory pick when darby walks

I'm curious on amari and Parker, but depends on price.. and not sure when either is due a new contract

Also Karl Joseph intrigues me too, under contract on his rookie deal (but was a 1st, so good money for a safety) and would be long term

I guess Reid still has a beef with Jenk over this that whole players coalition/Kaep thing.

Back
Top Bottom