*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Mcnabb really making this hard on himself

IMG_6988.JPG

So what y'all want tomorrowtomorrow? feels like anything is on the table

We should go OLine.. Jonah Williams or Cody Ford are probably our best fits

Both can play guard off the bat and can translate to tackle

We know peters will get hurt.. brooks is coming back from injury.. and Kelce is getting older and he has had little injuries pretty regularly although he has played through them and flirted with retirement

Having said that, if Oliver falls to 10ish, I’d love trading up for him.. Wilkins also would be a great fit

But basically I’m OLine or DT.. then DE, then S and then WR

But I have guys and positions that would be great for us if they went early

3-4 qbs would be glorious

1-3 TEs would be great

1-2 WRs awesome

Any S or RB

The 2 LBs.. then sweat and rashan Gary

So what y'all want tomorrowtomorrow? feels like anything is on the table

1st round, just off the top of my head :

1: O-Lineman
2: D-Lineman
3: Linebacker

But I definitely agree that pretty much anything seems to be on the table. Wouldn't be suprised at who we drafted. Just make quality picks.

The depth at safety and WRs plus how it looks the draft will go, I’d rather wait to see what guys are available at those spots in the 2nd

If polite is there in the 2nd I want him.. give me that over drafting Gary or sweat

Adam schefter on mcnabb

IMG_7006.JPG

Dude is right. You don’t run away from a franchise guy based off a few seasons. Matt Ryan struggles in the playoffs and is a long term guy. Rodgers isn’t a great playoff QB and has missed the playoffs a few times and has been injured a good amount as well.

McNabb had playoff wins but was 0-1 in the Super Bowl do idk why dude acting like he made 6 Super Bowls

Mcnabb been salty since we drafted kolb and the wheels started turning

dude trying pull a skip to get back some relevance after what went down at espn

I feel bad for dude just because I'm not sure he'll ever really get his just due.. but he's making it hard for people who should be in his corner, to be in his corner

Crazy thing is philly fans actually respected him. Nobody held it against him that he never won us a chip. Anytime he was in the Linc he got love so idk why he’d come out talking smack

I mean I think we all get what he was working with most of the time

And really it was Westbr's injuries at the wrong time that were the real killer.. because when we had him during the playoffs we went to the super bowl and that's with TO's injury

But mcnabb just wants to keep digging

Worst thing to me is dude went through it and he knows damn well how quick the national media will blow up some shh about philly and start with the usual quick cliches about Philadelphia sports

Wentz already had to deal with some bs alread, let dude heal up and focus on the positives

McNabb still hasn't gotten over when a group of Eagle fans booed the pick on draft day because every Eagles fan wanted Ricky Williams, instead some QB from Syracuse.

Back
Top Bottom