*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Pretty sure it's gong to be dougie..

Does that mean fast food Friday's will be back too?

Don't know how I overlooked the fact that the Eagles are going to interview Coughlin :lol:

do not want.

No to both.

At least they can talk to Hue now :lol:

But they won't :smh:

We'll end up with Coughlin or Pederson :smh: :smh:

Unless they waiting on what happens in Carolina :nerd:

Hell I'd be fine with Shurmur at this point with Gase gone

I think Giants and bengals could both pull a Tampa and hire the assistants to keep them

Looks like Hue will end up the new 49ers coach

seems Pederson really is going to be the guy, I am actually cool with it

With Washington losing today, the Eagles were the only NFC East team to beat a team with a winning record.

Week 13 vs. the Patriots.

I've been hearing that Hue wants all the power like Chip had which ironically enough is the reason he got fired from Oakland and Chip got fired here. That's why King Lurie and Howie ain't scheduling the interview

Not in love with the idea of hiring the guy who was OC for the team that had an offense that went 21 games without a touchdown to a WR

I want zero parts of Doug Peterson but I wouldn't be surprised if he's hired. Seems like Lurie really didn't have a specific coach in mind and are bringing all kinds of people in now with Coughlin getting a look :x

Front office is a joke. Would've rather kept Chip and took away his GM duties.

A year after lurie taking away howie's power, he's back to being king of the castle.. And best believe he's getting someone who will be a yes man

So pederson.. And if we resign Bradford we all know how this going end

I pray I'm wrong but I got zero faith

Why is Pederson a bad choice though?

For me it's an uninspired choice.. I have no clue how he would even remotely be the best candidate.. Other then howie trying to get his own version of Jason Garrett

He's looks to me like a guy who would be tremendously happy just to be given the opportunity

Not sure what exactly I was supposed to have seen out of KC's offense to make me love the idea of pederson

Back
Top Bottom