*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Gonna need some name drops as well on players showing up late ASAP..

Dougie p cant let dudes walk all over him

No mid season acquisition will save this squad sadly

and ertz been quiet as a mouse on the field.. offense just aint in sink

wheres all the RPOs we used to run and get the ball out quick ?
They left with Foles sadly.

Before my words got miscontrued, under no way am I say saying that Foles is better. We correctly made the right choice with Wentz. Despite the blowout, he was making some PLAYS last night.

However, Foles is an RPO magician man

They left with Foles sadly.

Before my words got miscontrued, under no way am I say saying that Foles is better. We correctly made the right choice with Wentz. Despite the blowout, he was making some PLAYS last night.

Foles is handicapped to the RPO. He can’t run a normal offense without it. It worked because our WRs are so limited.

we can run em with Carson but quick passes limit what Carson is able to do as a QB. It’s like telling Russ he can’t scramble. What’s the point of giving Carson that money and telling him to be a game manager

Yeah, I'd take Wentz 99.9% of the time and all these "We should've kept Foles" people are silly but you can't deny that he had a jo ne se quois about his throws.

He even had Nellys hands have magical glue. With Wentz, Nelly would fumble a handoff on a jet sweep:smh:

Here come the “Carson needs to check it down more crowd” lol that one play on the DB blitz where it was a sack, people saying he missed it and should’ve checked it down. 3&7 and short of the sticks. We know exactly how that ends

Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders looking great right now.

Say what you want about AB but always shows up on the field

I mean I do think it was Alshon but I'm not letting Eskin confirm it :lol:.

It is what it is at this point. We can still win the division but we aren't making any noise either way.

all this drama is what surrounds bad teams who can't accept the reality that they're losing for legitimate reasons. We've been outcoached and outplayed in nearly every facet this season and these same problems extend way back to last season, they need to have a sit down with Doug and all the coaches and see what they have planned to turn this around because to us it looks like they've made ZERO adjustments for the last two seasons

No one can succeed with this

Last edited:
Makes you really appreciate what Bill B has done with the Pats. Say what you want about the franchise, but not many teams can sustain long term dominance. Eagles won a SB then started the following 2 seasons with losing records 7 weeks in. Panthers looked unstoppable when they played in the SB and have been irrelevant since. Rams rolled to the SB last year and are 4-3. Falcons blew that SB and can’t even win 2 games.

Whats the odds of significant changes in season or are we going to have to deal with this all season

Whats the odds of significant changes in season or are we going to have to deal with this all season
Trade happens at the deadline for a random stud CB, an elite edge rusher, and a fast WR.

Any major changes to coaching happens in the offseason.

Eagles almost never overreact

It was Ertz. Makes sense as he’s the alert/check down guy
At this point, I'm fine with letting Ertz go if it means we get a lot in return (stud WR and CB and Edge Rusher). What can Ertz do that Goedert can't? Better question is, what can Goedert do that Ertz can't: block his *** of.

Back
Top Bottom