*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 19-20 Regular Season Thread: Jay Train is Back

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I dnt know much about the bills except they have a rlly good D. I cldnt name 3 skillplayers they have but im sure they will have success against us

IATT

Formerly 'itsaboutthattime'
Joined Mar 30, 2007
John brown and a running QB

and the still going frank gore.. don’t know if singletsry is back, but he’s the guy I was hoping we drafted

Joined Aug 24, 2017
Bills barely beat the Dolphins. Idc how much you think our offense sucks but if you think we’re dolphins level offense then you’re just angry lol. Also, the Bills defense struggled to score TDs vs the Dolphins who’s defense manages to be worse as well. They have a historically bad defense. Our defense is trash but again, not Dolphins trash.

IATT

Formerly 'itsaboutthattime'
Joined Mar 30, 2007
We should beat the bills and bears

we shouldn’t have given up 27 to washington.. we shouldn’t have lost to Atlanta.. we shouldn’t have lost to the lions.. we shouldn’t have 38 to the Vikings.. and we shouldnt have given up 37 to the cowboys

none of the above put on some master class and a lot of mediocre is therein

bills have one of the best defenses.. and for as bad as Allen may be as a passing, doesn’t take a lot to pass on our defense

And John brown is a fast dude

Joined Aug 24, 2017
which probably doesn’t happen if they don’t lose adams and jones
yup. Adams stays in and he gets a TD and ices the game. Granted, it was the best our offense looked all season. I feel like the Super Bowl season our secondary also sucked but we had a “bend but don’t break” defense where we’d let teams get to the red zone but then our LBs held down the middle and the DEs kept the pressure on the QBs. With our lack of talented LBs and the D Line not being elite anymore, that strategy is no longer an option

Joined Feb 14, 2007
yup. Adams stays in and he gets a TD and ices the game. Granted, it was the best our offense looked all season. I feel like the Super Bowl season our secondary also sucked but we had a “bend but don’t break” defense where we’d let teams get to the red zone but then our LBs held down the middle and the DEs kept the pressure on the QBs. With our lack of talented LBs and the D Line not being elite anymore, that strategy is no longer an option
It also didn't hurt when we were the ones scoring 30-40+ points per game. Especially since you know, we actually put TD's on the board in the first half:rolleyes

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Pwussy personified.

Id rather have JJ and Ward out there them hollins and agholor. This is ridiculous

Joined Aug 4, 2005
3rd and 4th? We could have easily done that

why do I feel like we’re going to be left completely empty handed now

Joined Aug 4, 2010
bummer but dont even think sanders would of helped this team atm IMO of course
Pass on trading draft picks for another 30+ year old Wide Receiver, when we can barley keep the two 30+ year old WRs we currently have on the team on the field.

Joined Aug 4, 2005
We'll probably make one move, and watch it be for a D-Lineman who makes no difference. Corners and receivers are the most glaring hole
Can never have enough depth in the trenches, on either side of the ball. Our D Line is banged up, would gladly welcome a guy like Geno Atkins or Leonard Williams

District of Columbia

formerly dcmade
Joined Mar 17, 2013
I’m at the point where i would rather be sellers .. a 3rd and a 4th for an aging receive coming off of injury ?

No thanks ..we need to actively shopping Big V

Top Bottom