*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Read something about Wentz’s all time record with his “field stretchers” which is only Torrey Smith when he was healthy and Desean healthy(one game) He’s 12-2 all time and his 16 game projections came out to like 4,000+ yards, 41 TD for the season. Yet Wentz is the issue to some >D

Patriots placed Josh Gordon on IR today but word is he's close to full health and that the Patriots are going to waive him once he's healthy enough to play. I'm sure there's some drama underneath all of this but the Eagles might as well take a long look. It's been years since Gordon was elite but he can't be worse than what we have now.

Josh Gordon turns 29 next April. I’d gladly sign him to a cheap 2-3 year deal or a 1 year prove it deal like Blount and Alshon had the SB year.

I would cut Vinny and give those snaps to Hall ..give young guys all the burn

and I’m guessing our pick is going to be in that 15-20 range ..if Ceedee Lamb or Ruggs start to fall ( assuming Jeudy goes top 5 ) we need to trade up

I feel like this team is in such a purgatory. A lot of other teams are ether packing it up and selling players to serious contenders and we’re sort of just here.

Back
Top Bottom