*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Next question is, is he eligible/ready to play Sunday

doesn’t sound like they’re gonna play him yet. I can see them suiting him up so that he can play in an emergency scenario but doubt he gets burn this week if Sanders is full health

He’s playing imo if Howard can’t go. Ain’t no way in hell we going with just Sanders and Boston Scott lol sure Aguilera is a RB but keep him off the field

what number is he wearing tho lol all the good ones gone

Time for JJ to prove his worth. Gonna be heavy 12 personal. Might see Gilmore over Ertz and Goedert should feast over McCourty

We need a perfect game to have a chance at winning tomorrow. D Line needs to bring a ton of pressure. O Line has to protect and do a great job creating running lanes. Wentz has to have 0 turnovers. Ertz and Goedert gotta get us first downs. If all those things aren’t happening it won’t end well

I was going to say something about JJ but ima chill and wait. Hell maybe he will have a solid game but.... :smh:

Ajayi rocking 28, man got 3 jerseys in 3 seasons with us lol

ertz, lane and Jenkins in contract negotiations. Jenkins can walk, lane can go for OBJ and keep Ertz I guess

Back
Top Bottom