*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

DHGate boys we out here. Simmons jersey is perfect. Not gonna hold you tho, the Dawkins trash. What can you expect when ol boy making a fake of a color Nike never released

hopefully my white Peters is good
FF51EC21-3168-43EF-B5B4-2FC6E72B75C9.jpeg

got cliffs on the stuff he said about us?

starts 31 mins in, but they talk about the current rumors and the rumors from last year

how he feels on all that, doesn’t think it was alshon last year.. thinks wentz is far from the problem.. talks about how reporters come to him trying get stuff

but also breaks down stuff on the game and on the team on the whole beyond that

def worth a listen goes for about 15-20 mins

I dnt know much about the bills except they have a rlly good D. I cldnt name 3 skillplayers they have but im sure they will have success against us

John brown and a running QB

and the still going frank gore.. don’t know if singletsry is back, but he’s the guy I was hoping we drafted

Bills barely beat the Dolphins. Idc how much you think our offense sucks but if you think we’re dolphins level offense then you’re just angry lol. Also, the Bills defense struggled to score TDs vs the Dolphins who’s defense manages to be worse as well. They have a historically bad defense. Our defense is trash but again, not Dolphins trash.

We should beat the bills and bears

we shouldn’t have given up 27 to washington.. we shouldn’t have lost to Atlanta.. we shouldn’t have lost to the lions.. we shouldn’t have 38 to the Vikings.. and we shouldnt have given up 37 to the cowboys

none of the above put on some master class and a lot of mediocre is therein

bills have one of the best defenses.. and for as bad as Allen may be as a passing, doesn’t take a lot to pass on our defense

And John brown is a fast dude

which probably doesn’t happen if they don’t lose adams and jones

yup. Adams stays in and he gets a TD and ices the game. Granted, it was the best our offense looked all season. I feel like the Super Bowl season our secondary also sucked but we had a “bend but don’t break” defense where we’d let teams get to the red zone but then our LBs held down the middle and the DEs kept the pressure on the QBs. With our lack of talented LBs and the D Line not being elite anymore, that strategy is no longer an option

yup. Adams stays in and he gets a TD and ices the game. Granted, it was the best our offense looked all season. I feel like the Super Bowl season our secondary also sucked but we had a “bend but don’t break” defense where we’d let teams get to the red zone but then our LBs held down the middle and the DEs kept the pressure on the QBs. With our lack of talented LBs and the D Line not being elite anymore, that strategy is no longer an option

It also didn't hurt when we were the ones scoring 30-40+ points per game. Especially since you know, we actually put TD's on the board in the first half:rolleyes

Pwussy personified.

Id rather have JJ and Ward out there them hollins and agholor. This is ridiculous

3rd and 4th? We could have easily done that

why do I feel like we’re going to be left completely empty handed now

Back
Top Bottom