*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

bummer but dont even think sanders would of helped this team atm IMO of course

Pass on trading draft picks for another 30+ year old Wide Receiver, when we can barley keep the two 30+ year old WRs we currently have on the team on the field.

We'll probably make one move, and watch it be for a D-Lineman who makes no difference. Corners and receivers are the most glaring hole
Can never have enough depth in the trenches, on either side of the ball. Our D Line is banged up, would gladly welcome a guy like Geno Atkins or Leonard Williams

I’m at the point where i would rather be sellers .. a 3rd and a 4th for an aging receive coming off of injury ?

No thanks ..we need to actively shopping Big V

gotta remember dude is 32 and going be a free agent.. unless we were getting both him and harris one time, i cant see us paying THAT

least if we go after leonard williams, he's only 25

youtube link to the chris long podcast and eagles comments (starts at just after 31 min mark):

Apparently the plan was Sid be the backup to Scandrick in the slot. And scandrick got cut lol

either Howie is saying playing Sid or Schwartz hates Em

ain’t like his value can go any lower

Anyone that thinks a 3+4 for sanders and a 5th is an option we should’ve taken is nuts. Sanders old AF and was injured a lot in his career. Honestly, Matt Ryan, Julio and Devante trio looking suspect right now. Would not be surprised at all if by the start of next season Julio is on the block with that massive contract. I’d gladly offer a 1+2 for Julio. He’s worth the money

since the pats are trading a 2nd for sanu...

if they called about ertz and offered a 1st, who would be against it?

Ertz to the Pats????? Nah y’all wylin for real lol. Idc how many firsts they offer. Only way I’d give Ertz to the pats is if they’re giving us Gilmore and there’s 0% chance of that

SMH... the giants picked up Deone Bucannon :smh:

Could of easily be on this team still if the birds did not choose that bust smith instead of him.

Ertz to the Pats????? Nah y’all wylin for real lol. Idc how many firsts they offer. Only way I’d give Ertz to the pats is if they’re giving us Gilmore and there’s 0% chance of that
I’m not doing it but it has to start there if anything
SMH... the giants picked up Deone Bucannon :smh:

Could of easily be on this team still if the birds did not choose that bust smith instead of him.
We would’ve forced him to stay at S and would’ve failed with development

he’s who Gerry should be molding his game after

I think the reason Nelson been trash lately is he’s not with his girl anymore. She was a baddie and he had pics of her on his IG and she had pics of him on her IG and now there’s neither. Nelson seems like the type to dwell on a breakup and be depressed about it so I def see that having an impact on his play

I think the reason Nelson been trash lately is he’s not with his girl anymore. She was a baddie and he had pics of her on his IG and she had pics of him on her IG and now there’s neither. Nelson seems like the type to dwell on a breakup and be depressed about it so I def see that having an impact on his play
They broke up after the week 2 of last year? He’s been trash since

He needs to man the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom