*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Nick Foles was a gift to Eagles fans because without him we wouldn’t have won that ring. But on the flip side, if he wasn’t our backup and someone slid into Carson’s spot after the injury and guided the offense into the ground, Carson would still be the “savior.” But the success without him made the expectations with him extremely high. So even when they don’t lose due to his performance, all eyes are on him

Nick Foles was a gift to Eagles fans because without him we wouldn’t have won that ring. But on the flip side, if he wasn’t our backup and someone slid into Carson’s spot after the injury and guided the offense into the ground, Carson would still be the “savior.” But the success without him made the expectations with him extremely high. So even when they don’t lose due to his performance, all eyes are on him

sports fans don’t surprise me.. hell most football fans don’t actually get the game and what is happening on a given play

but we don’t win without wentz that season.. we won because we had home field AND we had time and the right opponents to get foles ready

but we probably don’t win that game in Atlanta with how foles was playing

sports fans don’t surprise me.. hell most football fans don’t actually get the game and what is happening on a given play

but we don’t win without wentz that season.. we won because we had home field AND we had time and the right opponents to get foles ready

but we probably don’t win that game in Atlanta with how foles was playing
And how Doug knew to go to RPO to get Foles in a rhythm after half time. Reicht probably also knew as well. Groh probably not

Yes Foles played the game but Wentz got us there to be able to. Foles was the closer unintentionally.

Howie and joe gotta take some serious hits too right now

we knew the offense needed someone who could get deep

had mike Wallace for couple plays last year.. and saw desean for a game this year

But honestly we gotta look at the Seahawks and if anyone wanna get cute like Malcolm did today, well you gotta go.. thank you for your service but we know who the future is

Don’t know why they continue to discuss it.. nick foles is employed elsewhere.. circumstances are different

Last edited:
Since Robby is a FA after this year, I’m wondering if he’d actually come to Philly. Not sure how big of an impact his falling out with Temple would have on his decision to come back here. But I guess money talks so we’ll see

Since Robby is a FA after this year, I’m wondering if he’d actually come to Philly. Not sure how big of an impact his falling out with Temple would have on his decision to come back here. But I guess money talks so we’ll see

what happened at temple?

we should reshape our WRs though and he’d help

Howie and joe gotta take some serious hits too right now

we knew the offense needed someone who could get deep

had mike Wallace for couple plays last year.. and saw desean for a game this year
Putting all your eggs in 2 aging wrs as your only deep threats back to back yrs is a fireable offense.

That JJ pick looking horribe rn

This team needs speed in the worst way

But honestly we gotta look at the Seahawks and if anyone wanna get cute like Malcolm did today, well you gotta go.. thank you for your service but we know who the future is

The shot is more at Jimbo lol why not simplify the defense going into week 5 and use it as practice prepping for week 6 and beyond. Make life easier on the younger guys who you have EVERYWHERE. Sweat, Hall, Sid, Sul, Gerry, Edwards, Ridgeway etc

that allows them to get comfortable and can build from there. keep it simple Schwartz smh vets like Jenk and Rod and Nigel are blowing assignments as well

Funny thing is Schwartz had the same scenario with the Lions. He started off with a competitive team and everyone figured out his schemes and he did nothing to adjust and counter. Then the Lions sucked again and he got the boot

Funny thing is Schwartz had the same scenario with the Lions. He started off with a competitive team and everyone figured out his schemes and he did nothing to adjust and counter. Then the Lions sucked again and he got the boot

dude’s stubbornness is killing me.. also if we can clearly see what dude is doing, clearly it ain’t hard for other teams to figure it out

somehow it works against those mcvay thou

I think that’s a major issue. Locker room leadership is lacking. Chris Long was a leader to energize the defense before games. Blount did the same for the offense along with Foles when Wentz was hurt. Wentz has the rah rah speeches but idk if he has that natural unforced leadership ability.

Jenkins does his best to motivate the defense but one guy isn’t enough. You need an entire culture.

worst thing about the D is they get gashes every way possible ...big plays and long methodical drives. Can’t get off the field no matter the down and distance ..generate no turnovers or sacks ..they are slow and the scheme is trash. It’s the most frustrating and draining **** to sit through

worst thing about the D is they get gashes every way possible ...big plays and long methodical drives. Can’t get off the field no matter the down and distance ..generate no turnovers or sacks ..they are slow and the scheme is trash. It’s the most frustrating and draining **** to sit through
Bend but don’t break worked the first two years since it wasn’t as predictable. Been trash since the SB.

only team that can’t beat is it the Rams and that’s mostly Goff

If Jim Scwartz "scheme" is so complex why does it look as ineffective as anything I've ever seen week in week out?There's no disguising anything, every corner is 10 yards off the line, they don't stunt, barely blitz cornerbacks so on and so on. I watched what the Pats did to the Jets and my God, every single snap they had the Jets confused. Why can't we do stuff like that with the front 7?

I feel like on both sides of the ball these coaches REFUSE to take stuff from other teams. Like it's baffling to me how creative Andy Reid's offense looks now when Doug literally grew up under him yet the most creative thing we do is have Nelson run in motion pre-snap, and NEVER give it to him when he does it.

Insert whomever and whomever

laughed so hard at this

Last edited:
what happened at temple?

we should reshape our WRs though and he’d help
My homie who’s a TU alum said something about he wasn’t invited back to an event while he was under investigation for one of his cases, Robby took it personally. He doesn’t even have TU listed on his player bio. My homie said he’s a mess and from what I’ve heard he doesn’t seem like a great guy to have in the locker room.

C91CA10D-B158-47C0-86E0-E8FE509B31C8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom