*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

F82087AA-268B-4A65-8613-C2C879AD2280.jpeg

Stuff like that play call just annoys me to no end. That’s like the third time this game it has worked and Schwartz makes no adjustments.

This team really needs to toss the playbook on O and D and start stealing stuff from everyone else because nothing they run is any good

Dudes telling me Carson needs to check down to Ertz even more lol like he hasn’t been dropping and fumbling this year

Stuff like that play call just annoys me to no end. That’s like the third time this game it has worked and Schwartz makes no adjustments.

This team really needs to toss the playbook on O and D and start stealing stuff from everyone else because nothing they run is any good

same shh with Minnesota and that roll out play that shoulda got diggs 3 TDs but cousins missed him on the 3rd one because Barnett actually kept contain

One single touchdown against them.

We need a bye week in the worst way just to calm the noise because it’s gonna get UGLY in the media this week. And I can almost guarantee players will start to turn on each other and we’ll hear more“leaks”

Back
Top Bottom