*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

You telling me that Agholor sorry *** couldn’t stretch for that pass??

leave him in Dallas, ****ing bum.

I’m with it. Bring in a vet like PP to teach the ropes to Maddox and Leblanc. All while playing shutdown corner.

PP
Maddox
Leblanc
Jalen Mills

looks pretty solid

I’d like to think Desean will solve all our offensive problems but what would stop a defense from putting a safety and a corner to cover Desean and leave man coverage on all our other receivers? They’ve already proven to the league they can’t get open consistently so if I’m a defense I’m taking my chances. Lock DJax down and let the other guys try

Bills and Bears both have trash offenses. That’s our only hope going into the BYE. 5-4 at the BYE puts us in a decent position. 4-5 and it’s a wrap.

With this waste of a season, thank goodness the Sixers start up Wednesday!!! Something to look forward to!

Capture.PNG

Why does Mack Hollins even play? It's clear Wentz does not trust these guys yet Doug keeps trotting this same crew out there week after week

Amari by himself outgained our entire receiving core, and he didn't even explode like he did against us last season. If we can trade for Emmanuel Sanders and give up a 3rd or less they need to do it. I'm damn near at the consider Antonio Brown stage, it can't get any worse.

Calling it now, gonna see a massive roster overhaul in the offseason like in 2016.

none of the corners outside of Strap and Maddox gonna be on the roster
Kelce might retire for real this time
Mack/Agholor gonna be gone
Sendejo gone. Rod might get cut
Clement gone

hot take but Ertz could be gone for more Goedert and lowkey I’m here for it

Let’s be honest, rasul has been better
As a tackler sure. I’m in no way saying Sid hasn’t been bad because he has been outside of one game. Yes Sul plays with swagger but he’s getting torched out there. But the coaches won’t bench him

And Darby was active last night. If we know Sul has been struggling, why not go back to your starters. Craig James even got snaps

I don't understand the point of activating dudes just to not play them, Sidney and Darby got no snaps. Might as well activate a practice squad receiver in that case and throw him out there, we can use the help

Calling it now, gonna see a massive roster overhaul in the offseason like in 2016.

none of the corners outside of Strap and Maddox gonna be on the roster
Kelce might retire for real this time
Mack/Agholor gonna be gone
Sendejo gone. Rod might get cut
Clement gone

hot take but Ertz could be gone for more Goedert and lowkey I’m here for it

I'm ok with all of that that. It can't get any worse that what's happening right now with new players anyway. Has Ertz even done anything this year yet?

No mid season acquisition will save this squad sadly

and ertz been quiet as a mouse on the field.. offense just aint in sink

wheres all the RPOs we used to run and get the ball out quick ?

Capture.PNG

Why does Mack Hollins even play? It's clear Wentz does not trust these guys yet Doug keeps trotting this same crew out there week after week

Amari by himself outgained our entire receiving core, and he didn't even explode like he did against us last season. If we can trade for Emmanuel Sanders and give up a 3rd or less they need to do it. I'm damn near at the consider Antonio Brown stage, it can't get any worse.
The Emmanuel Sanders trade needs to happen already.

Back
Top Bottom