*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

as I’ve said, I know dude ran 4.49 in the 40.. but when I saw a DB stand there flat footed and let dude make his break and then decide to play him and was still able to do so I knew dude ain’t had it

ertz ran 4.76 in the 40 and dudes can’t just stand there and let him make his cut

Further examples..

Deebo Samuel only ran .01 faster and aj brown ran the same time

but even in college you see those guys getting separation

This is when 40 times can be deceptive, if you ever watched him at Stanford he never played like a 4.49 guy, he's always been a plodder, not a fluid route runner, not a yac guy. You can train for your 40, apparently he did a great job at that, what surprised me is he couldn't even make the plays he's built to make. He didn't use body to position himself to make catches, didn't show strong hands, he was just terrible all around.

AJ Brown should have been the guy, don't think there's anything elite about, but he's a natural playmaker.

If it means 80% of the roster doesn't get hurt next season, then I'm happy.

Saw that Celek and Sproles joined the FO as well

All or Nothing is pretty good. I’m always into these Sports Docuseries. I find it super interesting to see what these guys do outside of field.

Back
Top Bottom