*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Off-Season Thread: NFC EAST CHAMPIONS

Joined Mar 30, 2007
With our extra 3rd I’d do that in a heartbeat.. but probably too good to be true, as you said

Joined Jun 24, 2013

Wouldn’t hate it but he’s pretty much a more sure handed JMATT who plays outside and has hair like OBJ

Joined Mar 30, 2007
There are 3 maybe 4 guys that I want at 21 for the WR spot (higgins ain’t one of em)

then there are other positions

Last edited:
Joined Mar 30, 2007
Not a fan of that UF corner who could be there at 21.. but if the 3 main WRs are gone, wouldn’t be mad at getting this guy

Joined Mar 30, 2007
WRs i'd love in the 1st: lamb, jeudy and ruggs
WR i'd love but would like a trade down in the 1st: reagor

i need to see what higgins does in the 40

other players i'd love in the 1st (just naming guys, some are clearly unrealistic): okudah (cb), simmons (LB/S), derrick brown (DT), javon kinlaw (DT) and AJ epensea (DE)

guys i need to see how they run at the combine xavier mckinney (S) and k'lavon chaisson

and then there are guys i love in the 2nd or maybe 3rd: hamler, gross-matos, aiyuk (WR.. if medicals check out), ashtyn davis (S), jaylon johnson (CB) and bryce hall (CB)

dont want shanault or jefferson unless it's in the 2nd

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now