*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

dude had some terrible QB play

the dudes who concern me are tee higgins and laviska.. just cause i dont really know what to make of em.. especially laviska

like laviska got some bad plays with him tracking deep passes, but he's kinda like aj brown and deebo where you just wanna get the ball in their hands because they're built like RBs

and now aiyuk was pulled from the senior bowl because of some injury red flag

i know what jeudy, lamb and ruggs could and should be.. also think reagor got royally screwed because he just wasnt on a good team, but still put up numbers

and i think hamler can be desean lite

Imma keep saying this but Adrian Killins is someone we need lol :lol:

I’m biased but I’ve seen him play and he has Tyreek level speed. Something that can break a game at any phase (yes he does ST as well)

Day 3 pick once people see how fast he is. He’s undersized (5’8” 170, pretty much desean) and can play RB, WR, KR, PR. We need speed period :lol:

And if we plan to go with Sanders, Scott as the primary 2. Gonna need another RB as well because I’m out on Corey

honestly if by some miracle we can get ruggs or lamb at 21

if rheagor makes it to the top of 2nd or hamler (i assume we'd have to trade up if he somehow makes it there)

i'd be gucci with getting all 3 guys.. but we need at least 2 guys

honestly if by some miracle we can get ruggs or lamb at 21

if rheagor makes it to the top of 2nd or hamler (i assume we'd have to trade up if he somehow makes it there)

i'd be gucci with getting all 3 guys.. but we need at least 2 guys
Lamb probably wont last. Ruggs is our best shot. If we can't get him, I'd rather grab a CB and then grab Hamler in the 2nd

Speed and separation should be the focus of this years draft for us. Look at what Mahomes is doing with Watkins and Reek and how much Kelce is able to benefit as a result

dude had some terrible QB play

the dudes who concern me are tee higgins and laviska.. just cause i dont really know what to make of em.. especially laviska

like laviska got some bad plays with him tracking deep passes, but he's kinda like aj brown and deebo where you just wanna get the ball in their hands because they're built like RBs
Deebo in the open field :pimp: :pimp:

i still have hope with our two 3s (85th is the 1st one), three 4s and two 5ths that would be able to get rheagor as the 2nd guy.. but that might be unrealistic

of course i'm saying use picks in conjunction with our 2nd (53rd pick)

Lamb probably wont last. Ruggs is our best shot. If we can't get him, I'd rather grab a CB and then grab Hamler in the 2nd

Speed and separation should be the focus of this years draft for us. Look at what Mahomes is doing with Watkins and Reek and how much Kelce is able to benefit as a result

i think we can deal with CBs later, plus i have my concerns with how we use our CBs.. hell i think we should go after byron jones in free agency

plus WRs need time to grow, so getting 2 young guys who can build with wentz and the TEs.. for me the focus in the draft early should be WRssss and then see what CBs are where.. then on the backend look at oline, dline we could develop.. and LBs depending on where guys drop

agreed.. but i dont know if we can get someone AND then reagor is doable.. i'd love for it to happen

but i'd happily take hamler in the 2nd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom