*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

6’3-6’4 runs a 4.3-4.4 idk man I feel like another Kevin White in the making . I’m good

I don’t think Higgins runs sub 4.4

I don’t hate dude, k just question is long speed.. and he has some aj green type traits and that’s who I’d compare him to if anyone

he isn’t a plodder like alshon, who ran sub 4.5 but dude is a PF type WR where he bodies and was a good jump guy.. and is a more fluid athlete than say JJAW and better after the catch than dude and you can do a hell of a lot more.. but I wonder if he breaks 4.5

I don’t think Higgins runs sub 4.4

I don’t hate dude, k just question is long speed.. and he has some aj green type traits and that’s who I’d compare him to if anyone

he isn’t a plodder like alshon, who ran sub 4.5 but dude is a PF type WR where he bodies and was a good jump guy.. and is a more fluid athlete than say JJAW and better after the catch than dude and you can do a hell of a lot more.. but I wonder if he breaks 4.5
So DGB. Pass

Brandon Aiyuk 2020 NFL Draft Profile
Measureables: 6’1″ 210 LBs
ELECTRIC. That is the only word to use when describing Aiyuk. Herm Edwards must have the biggest grin on his face watching this kid practice and play. This kid has a game changing moment locked and loaded every play. Can take a slant the distance like Odell. Can smoke corners on a sluggo route. He will out jump or win the hands battle with larger safeties and corners. Turns into a maniac after the catch. Clutch factor is undeniable. He wants the ball at all times. Can play inside, outside, return, and would even play safety if you asked him. He’s just a baller. He could definitely be the Michael Thomas of his class and go from a second round pick to arguably the best WR in his draft class. Aiyuk started at JUCO college Sierra State. Brandon finished his junior college career with 2,499 all-purpose yards and 21 touchdowns before transfering to ASU.

So DGB. Pass

aj green ran 4.49

same as JJAW

while alshon was 4.48

I guess concern would be is he ends up like Mohamed sanu who I could also see.. mike Williams is another guy I could see or maybe Kenny golladay

Brandon Aiyuk 2020 NFL Draft Profile
Measureables: 6’1″ 210 LBs
ELECTRIC. That is the only word to use when describing Aiyuk. Herm Edwards must have the biggest grin on his face watching this kid practice and play. This kid has a game changing moment locked and loaded every play. Can take a slant the distance like Odell. Can smoke corners on a sluggo route. He will out jump or win the hands battle with larger safeties and corners. Turns into a maniac after the catch. Clutch factor is undeniable. He wants the ball at all times. Can play inside, outside, return, and would even play safety if you asked him. He’s just a baller. He could definitely be the Michael Thomas of his class and go from a second round pick to arguably the best WR in his draft class. Aiyuk started at JUCO college Sierra State. Brandon finished his junior college career with 2,499 all-purpose yards and 21 touchdowns before transfering to ASU.

as I’ve said, I love dude

just curious what the medical issue was that came up at the senior bowll

I like Reagor, maybe we don't even have to take him our spot, trade back and get him

Hopefully these dumb teams take a bunch of QBs in the first and somebody like Ruggs falls

Last edited:
Cleveland Browns Trade WR Odell Beckham Jr. to Philadelphia Eagles
4 OF 10

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

1. Back in December, Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reported Odell Beckham Jr. wanted out of Cleveland. The three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver publicly refuted that rumor, suggesting he's happy with his current team.
    While it's hard to find the truth beneath Glazer's report, the Browns should consider shipping Beckham out of town and shifting toward a run-first offense—similar to what new head coach Kevin Stefanski ran (as a play-caller) with offensive adviser Gary Kubiak in Minnesota.
    Like the Vikings, the Browns have a pocket-passing quarterback who's limited athletically and a talented lead running back.
    The offense could feature Nick Chubb, who finished second in rushing (1,494) for the 2019 term, along with Kareem Hunt if the team re-signs him. The tandem would open up play-action opportunities for Baker Mayfield.
    The Browns can send Beckham to the Philadelphia Eagles, who need speed at wide receiver. If possible, they should attempt to swap wideouts, taking Alshon Jeffery and a second- or third-round pick in case his play declines after he underwent Lisfranc surgery.
    Although Beckham had a disappointing 2019 campaign, recording a career-low 55.6 percent catch rate, he still had 74 receptions for 1,035 yards and four touchdowns. The six-year veteran should post better numbers with Carson Wentz under center.
    The Browns can abort an experiment that didn't produce optimal results. The Eagles would have a dynamic perimeter playmaker to elevate Wentz. Both sides win.

Back
Top Bottom