*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

WRs i'd love in the 1st: lamb, jeudy and ruggs
WR i'd love but would like a trade down in the 1st: reagor

i need to see what higgins does in the 40

other players i'd love in the 1st (just naming guys, some are clearly unrealistic): okudah (cb), simmons (LB/S), derrick brown (DT), javon kinlaw (DT) and AJ epensea (DE)

guys i need to see how they run at the combine xavier mckinney (S) and k'lavon chaisson

and then there are guys i love in the 2nd or maybe 3rd: hamler, gross-matos, aiyuk (WR.. if medicals check out), ashtyn davis (S), jaylon johnson (CB) and bryce hall (CB)

dont want shanault or jefferson unless it's in the 2nd

Gotta trade Alshon. Question is, how much leverage will they have and what will they realistically be able to get back given the circumstances.

Gotta trade Alshon. Question is, how much leverage will they have and what will they realistically be able to get back given the circumstances.

Howie is a god if he can trade dude.. I think they just cut him to get him out of the building and stop the loss of good will

My friend thinks mims and van jefferson going in the 2nd?? Man i hope not. We made a bet. I said 3rd or 4th. Surely all them wrs aint getting taking like THAT

I'd take a flyer on Amukamara tbh.

Probably wouldn't be super expensive either.

Basically does everything Mills does but way better :lol:

There are couple dudes I wouldn’t mind trading up for depending on how the draft plays out.

The 3 WRs are obviously in that group

Back
Top Bottom