*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I'm fine with Jim staying.

I’m at peace with Jimbo sticking around. Don’t get me wrong, I’d gladly let him hitch a ride to leave Philly but I think giving him a better corner or two next season and one more legit pass rusher can do wonders.

I’m gonna hang my hopes on management being able to make moves to have a high powered offense that can just score a touchdown or two in the first half. We do that, I think we’d be in the drivers seat of the NFC East.

Caldwell’s track record is too good to deny. I would be happy with signing him because it’ll give Doug another solid guy to help with game planning. Doug, Caldwell, and Schwartz is a helluva staff IMO

It’s crazy watching all these healthy teams. Imagine having your top skill players healthy this late in the season

imagine not have to go at least 10 plays times at a time to get into scoring positions

biggest thing about having slow (JJAW) or crap WRs.. dudes can’t make plays for TEs and RBs to get huge gaps and obviously can’t get behind a defense

Man Watkins is an afterthought in there O ..dude would be far and away our best WR

But we gotta appreciate Wentz ..Mahomes is the best QB in the league ..but I’m not taking any of these other young QBs over him ..Lamar is a special case but yea

Coulda shoulda would’ve beat Seattle then who knows what happens against GB with Djacc and Lane back. At the end of the day you gotta do what you do well at a high level. Different ways to win but of course the obvious weakness on this team was the WR. Still felt like there was a chance this season

Back
Top Bottom