*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I generally agree with most of his tiers, especially since they are tailored to fit Philly's needs. He comp'd Higgins to JJAW doe :rofl:

yea.. i dont see that at all.. since dude actually gets open and it aint just all contested catches, but he needs work

1586459832553.png

1586459860066.png

1586459973661.png

Daniel Jeremiah has us going LB in his latest mock and Reagor isn’t in his first round. Maybe he knows something

I would be disappointed with the Chaisson pick, a project DE with your first round draft pick wouldn't make sense, take the Linebacker who can immediately help your defense. I know our draft history says otherwise.

Simmons and queen the only lbs I’d want in round 1

id rather trade back and then take willie gay jr later on than taking Murray in the 1st

shh I’d rather call jags and just offer them 21 than going either chaisson or Murray

One thing I realized is that Andy always had a solid slot CB. From Al Harris to Rod Hood to Hanson. Every other DB was hot garbage outside of the inherited pieces (Dawk, Taylor, Vincent) and his 1 def draft (Lito, Sheldon, Lewis)

And this was the game that derailed Nate Allen’s career smh

I remember when late allen talked about him not killing myself post game ( obv he said it in jest) but that lets you know how garbage he was playing

One thing I realized is that Andy always had a solid slot CB. From Al Harris to Rod Hood to Hanson. Every other DB was hot garbage outside of the inherited pieces (Dawk, Taylor, Vincent) and his 1 def draft (Lito, Sheldon, Lewis)

And this was the game that derailed Nate Allen’s career smh
Yea and he drafted Brandon Boykin too.

I remember when late allen talked about him not killing myself post game ( obv he said it in jest) but that lets you know how garbage he was playing
He came back too early due the Dream Team and not having a S when Mikell left. From there it was a wrap. Thought we had something early that season. Man was getting INTs playing single high

Back
Top Bottom