*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Supposedly it ain’t happening

But we should be all over that, if that is all the price is

If we can't pry Obj from the Browns for the same package the Vikings offered I'd throw next years 1st and a 5th and see if that seals it. OBJ before Baker Mayfield was a top 5 receiver and with the motivation of a playoff team, dude would feast.

Just goes to show you ain’t nobody respecting his routes. But wait he’s going to magically flip that switch in year 2

I’m all the way here for this.. love dude but 1st round talk is crazy to me since I think he’s more a gimmick/special teams guy initially

Best I’m hoping for, we get 2 guys who can legit open the offense for the 2 TEs and miles..

And then we can use JJAW as a big sure handed guy, like the thinking that went into jmatt.. but obviously that’s backup role

And no, I don't want OBJ. Don't need that headache. Dude has been consistently hurt, and he's more noted for his horrible attitude on-field antics (Norman clash, fighting with a kicking net, doing the peeing celebration after a TD). We don't need that.

And no, I don't want OBJ. Don't need that headache. Dude has been consistently hurt, and he's more noted for his horrible attitude on-field antics (Norman clash, fighting with a kicking net, doing the peeing celebration after a TD). We don't need that.
Lol give me all that, dude talented as hell. Bugging if you don’t want him :lol:

I’m with it if JJets is gone at 21. I’m fine with either of them as realistic options for us.

yall are going to be really disappointed when we draft Jefferson at 21 over Mims :lol: all signs point to the Eagles and most teams having him as the 4th best receiver in the draft.Some people putting him over Ruggs too

Back
Top Bottom