*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This is a season where you HAVE to win the games you're supposed to win. Can't lose games like Red skins (even tho their defense beefed up) Bengals, giants, Steelers. Those should be 6 automatic wins

Then you just have to win 4-5 of those 9 high competition games. Can't be missing the playoffs by a game because you lost by 2 to the Bengals

FB74BAAE-2ACD-4B82-B5CC-BE5C756BC6DD.jpeg

F2655707-C826-4496-BC0E-95F22F65F7C5.jpeg

CCD72D44-217F-434D-B479-5369A3C8108F.jpeg

Looking at the schedule, the team should just go on bye vs the Seahawks, hate playing them
& i swear everytime after the game the seattle defense come out and say they knew what plays were coming .never fails lol smh

Hopefully with the addition of athleticism on the outside that changes

planning on going to the week 1 game IF they’re allowing fans (very doubtful). Last seasons game in DC was a home game featured by yet another game winning drive by Wentz

we play 3 teams that have been consistently good for the past few seasons (NO, SEA and GB) and the jury is still out to how Bmore and SF will rebound after last season. Those are all winnable games IMO but we never know how things will truly play out. Also I like the fact that our bye is in the middle of the season when we'll really need it, and I don't believe we play anyone coming off a bye.

Not gonna lie but it’s damn near incredible how fast JP is for a guy his size

Ion want him back but good to see. Still remember back in 2011 he was lead blocking on a WR screen to Maclin for 40 yards for the touchdown

Our schedule is tough on paper but we know how that goes. Wentz can beat anyone so I'm not worried.

Back
Top Bottom