*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Latest mock on The Athletic had us taking Fulton in the 1st and Hamler in the 2nd. I’d be HYPE if that happened

Latest mock on The Athletic had us taking Fulton in the 1st and Hamler in the 2nd. I’d be HYPE if that happened
I'd do this. If Ruggs is gone by the time we pick, I'd rather draft a CB and grab Hamler in the 2nd. I don't want a bigger guy like Tee Higgins.

We. Need. Speed

I wouldn't be
Care to elaborate? We’d knock off 2 holes with the first two picks. Fulton ain’t Okudah but he’s still worth a 1st round pick. Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs were both gone in that mock.
They also had Reagor, Shenault and Jefferson going in the 2nd which all of whom can potentially go 1st rd.

if Howie can move up to grab an elite guy like Lamb or Jeudy then of course do it. But staying put and landing two prospects who fill immediate needs is a win

Not high on Fulton at all, you don't let Shenault get past you for Hamlet imo.

Besides Miles Sanders we never take anybody who's mocked to us anyway

On Higgins I think he will run slow, or he was injured, he was plodding in the open field yesterday

Could be a maclin type situation. Was injured at the combine and ran a 4.45 when his real speed was 4.3

I mean of course mocks are just mocks, but the concept of the picks are what I’m saying is exciting. There are other CBs who could be great players (Henderson, Gladney). And everyone knows how deep the WR are this year. Just need to draft a WR who has game speed and can break a big play. There’s several who fit that bill in this draft

Are there any veteran CBs you guys have in mind?

I know say this a lot but how did we let the talent on defense to drop to such a poor level, you could make the case for 8 new starters, outside of Cox, Graham & McCleod

Last edited:
Could be a maclin type situation. Was injured at the combine and ran a 4.45 when his real speed was 4.3

like ginn.. hurt his foot or ankle (cant remember) in the national championship and then was like a 4.4 at his pro day or whenever he ran

Higgins being comp as a faster Alshon scares me. Having Alshon, a faster version and a slower version scare me :lol:

Higgins being comp as a faster Alshon scares me. Having Alshon, a faster version and a slower version scare me :lol:

higgins is more aj green to me, if anyone

tyler johnson kinda reminds me of alshon, if anyeone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom