*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

how can u compare 1 yrs of qbs to a whole career? that's all I mean.

pretty easily

wentz is the best we’ve had.. I’d also include nick foles 27-2 year before any mcnabb year

but he was flawed like Andy was flawed, but Andy was very very good while mcnabb was just good

but Donovan’s TO season was easily his best.. but considering all the crap we had going last year wentz season last year is better than any other mcnabb year, which is concerning when you remember he did have talent to work with later on

pretty easily

wentz is the best we’ve had.. I’d also include nick foles 27-2 year before any mcnabb year

but he was flawed like Andy was flawed, but Andy was very very good while mcnabb was just good

but Donovan’s TO season was easily his best.. but considering all the crap we had going last year wentz season last year is better than any other mcnabb year, which is concerning when you remember he did have talent to work with later on

so what 2005 was an anomaly?

In what was considered a down year for wentz coming off of tearing up his knee in 2018:

in 11 games: threw for 69%, had 21 tds and 7 ints

I'm not sure they keep calling it "Miracle at the Meadowlands II".

The Eagles have had a few "miracles" at the Meadowlands.

Back
Top Bottom