*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

snap-200x161.png

McCoy is my second favorite Eagles RB of all time behind Westbrook, but I'm eh on this. Already have Miles Sanders, B Scott , Clement, Holyfield, plus the UDFAs we signed at RB. Wouldn't make sense as much as I'd love for him to end his career an Eagle. You can't cut a young guy in place of McCoy who can get hurt and ride the bench all season useless

I’m good on just carrying just 3 RBs.. Miles and Boston should be locks

hopefully Adrian killings shows something

obviously that would leave us small.. but I don’t wanna force a big guy on the roster just because over talent elsewhere

I don’t want anyone taking carries from them 2 ..Miles needs 20 touches a game minimum..give Boston 8-10

yup.. Boston and hopefully killings handle returns

hightower has kickoff experience.. quez has some return skills too

Goodwin has kickoff return experience too, he’s the only vet I’d want on that if he made the team

I don’t want miles on any returns.. and I want reagor maybe used sparingly on punt returns just so he gets comfortable and confident

I don’t want to see desean back there at all

I’m good on just carrying just 3 RBs.. Miles and Boston should be locks

hopefully Adrian killings shows something

obviously that would leave us small.. but I don’t wanna force a big guy on the roster just because over talent elsewhere
Adrian Killins can be our full time PR/KR from the jump. Hopefully Sproles is around the team this offseason working with the RBs because I like his chances of being the next Sproles (for us) than Pumphrey did

If the NFL changes the helmet rule, we'll be wearing Kelly greens as an alternate sooner than later.

If the NFL changes the helmet rule, we'll be wearing Kelly greens as an alternate sooner than later.
The rumors have been saying it should be changed leading into the 2021 season. I just hope that if it did come (in that Cunningham era version), that custom VUE will be available. Miles custom would be a day 1 pickup

.....and yes Sid too if he’s on the roster

my fear is that they eventually do go back to KG but try to put some weird modern twist to it. Like watch them bring it back with some gradient bs that goes from KG to midnight green or something. The above post is the perfect template to follow.

Back
Top Bottom